BitchBreaker hold's WorldRecord 1 more time!

BitchBreaker

[H]ard|Gawd
I got bored 1 day and thought about putting my 561es under a phasechange cooler...

got to 5ghz when the psu died...no biggy..put a new 1 in..got to 5.6 with decent temp's left to spare..mobo craped out...so i said ok..that;s cool ill get a p5wd2 and try again..well the only SS we saved was at 4.7...unknown to me that 4.7ghz was more then enff to break the 561 worldrecord. :cool: 561 ES WR Ill be smashing that record here verry soon @ 5.6+ ghz i feal safe in saying ill make it to 6ghz under cascade 3d stable to bench..now to finish my 7800gtx and freez it :)

3271.7 is the record for a 3500+ Winnie :eek: I think I could break that. I thought I already did actually. I gotta download Cpuz and see if it matches my Asus Nos

Thug Life Vol 1 said:
3271.7 is the record for a 3500+ Winnie :eek: I think I could break that. I thought I already did actually. I gotta download Cpuz and see if it matches my Asus Nos

Thank's for overlooking my WR there bud :(

IIRC, someone once took some Pentium 4 to 6.3 GHz early this year... :p

BitchBreaker said:
Thank's for overlooking my WR there bud :(

:p Oh man....sorry, You rock....but I was real interested in your links thanks by the way.

Your not implying I'm selfish are you? cuz that would mean the world does NOT revolve around me.....and I am not willing to accept that.

Seriously though, your a [H]ard OC'r

that 6.3ghz was done by my biz partner's LOL..Ill be back in a few week's at 6ish ghz, after i make the move to vegas and get my rig under LN2 i wont have a problem with seeing a 6.2ghz ss :)

that 4.7 is nothing...i took it all the way to 5ghz on stock voltage...unstable but good enuff to mess around and get a ss...few more week's...we bench!

only thing that stoped me from passing 5.1ghz that night was my dead psu...i now have a new psu and wont have any problem passing 5.5 or more on the SS...but b4 it's all over there will be a 1.9v core run on LN2 :D

Duff! sup bro?

Come over to my new house in vegas when i get moved and we can make stuff cold and run fast :)

Congrats on your OC.

Don't you think it's kind of pointless though, since you could never run at that speed for longer than a few hours? (At most.)

Anyways, have fun with the ES.

BitchBreaker said:
i have ran it at 5.6 for a week on a custom ss..... :rolleyes:

Sure, but how long before the power regulation dies, the power supply quits, or the CPU dies from excessive voltage.

Anyways, I am sorry to hijack the thread, and I guess everyone has their hobbies, but it just seems kind of pointless if it can't be sustained. For me at least, stability > speed.

Back