Biostar TA690G AMD 690G

Anyone know when the projected release date is? I am looking forward to getting 1 as well.

Thanks

interesting. At least this board provides a S-video connection, unlike the ASUS board. Of course, where is the spdif (preferably coax) connection?

I'm kinda disappointed that the 6200TC spanks it in almost everything. I've got an ASUS M2NPV-VM and would probably drop a 6200 or even a 7300 into it before I wend out and bought one of these boards. That is, unless I am missing something here.

It sucks though that it can't overclock. Look at its options! VDimm up to 2.95V[!!!!!!!]

I bought the Biostar TA690G and posted an update, this is the link to it. With the shipping BIOS, it will overclock to 264 even though the BIOS goes to 400. They have a limit on it to stop at 265. It is a matter of time before someone hacks it likely or they update it. I have not tried the newest BIOS from Biostar.

4/19/07 Another user has played with divider settings ran this board at 300x9.5 with a Brisbane 3600. See thread for updated info.

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=29&threadid=2030416&enterthread=y

this mobo looks promising, im pretty sure this will overclock like the t force 939 mobo they made.

Anymore updates on the 690G's ocability? I'm thinking of getting one but according to users over at Rebel's haven the mem' timings are being ignored by the board...it seems to override manual timings with spd :mad:

anyone have one of these? looking at upgrading my old 939 board, and have this as a possible trade.

Back