Bioshock remastered on Steam .. (deal dead)

Susquehannock

Supreme [H]ardness
(Deal Dead)

. .

One day Steam sale. Ends in 20 hours.

Bioshock Remastered and Bioshock: the Collection are $5 and $15, respectively.

>>

Grabbing mine now.

Last edited:
Hmm I swore I already got this years ago as part of the franchise pack lol.
Apparently, the collection includes Infinite (and season pass), so there's a slight difference there.

Excellent price on the bundle. I just bought all of this about a month ago but it cost me a bit more as the original bundle didn't come with Infinite's "Season Pass". This is complete and only $15.

Last edited:
Good price. Good game. I’ve tried to finish it about a dozen times through out the years. Always get about halfway through and then get bored. But that’s just me...

Great game. One of my top 5 franchises. Well worth the buy-in, in my opinion.

Deal dead now, obviously.

Great prices for someone like me who has only played the free demo. Perfect timing since I needed a shooter to hold me over until Doom: Eternal arrives.

When trying so save got hit with that ¨Not enough space remaining on the Hard Drive.¨ error. Could not save but played on thinking it would spawn me at last Vitachamber next session. Wrong. Hour of progress lost. System listed in sig.

Found tip online and created following path - "Local disk > users > "your name" > Documents > BioshockHD > Bioshock > SaveGames" - folder for the 'BSB' files to reside. Underlined were missing. Works like a charm now. Hope that helps anyone else who had same issue.

Found tip online and created following path - "Local disk > users > "your name" > Documents > BioshockHD > Bioshock > SaveGames" - folder for the 'BSB' files to reside. Underlined were missing. Works like a charm now. Hope that helps anyone else who had same issue.

Seems the definition of 'remastered' has changed, a common trend nowadays. The sound quality has also been nerfed, fix below. Maybe I'll hold out for the 'remastered remastered' version.

Game WiKi

when it first came out some reviews were showing WORSE gfx than the original in some cases/scenes/areas

Back