Bioshock Infinite Steam code - $15.99 @ Newegg

I ordered it this morning and still have not received my key yet. No big deal for me as I just started playing Bioshock 2, but if you want it right away, I might suggest other sources. I am kind of peeved still though being treated like this.

Yeah, bought this the other day and I'm surprised at how much I like it. It actually keeps my attention for more than an hour, which is rare.

I ordered it this morning and still have not received my key yet. No big deal for me as I just started playing Bioshock 2, but if you want it right away, I might suggest other sources. I am kind of peeved still though being treated like this.

I've never purchased a Steam key from Newegg but I would imagine it would be instant delivery, you might check your account or order history.

I am about to start B2 lol If it wasn't for that I would be all over this. Thanks anyway!!!

Great price for this game. I'll avoid gushing all over the game's story and just say even with it's problems Infinite is easily one of the best games I've played in the last few years. Something about the story, the characters, the world, etc really spoke to me and even with it technically being a lot more simplistic than the first game mechanically I enjoyed my time with it a lot more. It doesn't have that terrible, rushed, last act like the first game did and the way the story flows feels natural. It's really interesting playing it a second time too because a lot of things become really apparent.

I grabbed this for the same price with the GMG deal. I was thoroughly unimpressed by this game and think it fell way short of the hype.

Its short...steam logged at 7 hours. Its repetitive, alot of the same exact crap from the same enemies over and over. The story and characters were the only redeeming factor, but then again the majority of the story is laid out in 2 minutes in the ending cut scenes. Dont expect it to be anywhere near as good as the first one.

I grabbed this for the same price with the GMG deal. I was thoroughly unimpressed by this game and think it fell way short of the hype.

Its short...steam logged at 7 hours. Its repetitive, alot of the same exact crap from the same enemies over and over. The story and characters were the only redeeming factor, but then again the majority of the story is laid out in 2 minutes in the ending cut scenes. Dont expect it to be anywhere near as good as the first one.

To each their own, but I felt the story in the first game completely fell apart after you met Andrew Ryan. What up to that point was a really well told story with good pacing turned into a generic shooter story with an utterly terrible ending and poorly done twist. Infinite does have a big exposition dump towards the end, but it builds up the mystery the entire time and the exposition dump felt earned and it fit in with the characters and what was going on. They really couldn't have explained everything earlier without wrecking everything. It also had the good sense to end and not shoddily force in a stupid boss fight with a stock video game villain.

everyone says its awesome, but i was so bored! what are the good parts? i played to the beach and meh nothing interesting happened.

everyone says its awesome, but i was so bored! what are the good parts? i played to the beach and meh nothing interesting happened.

If you are looking for a fast paced high action shooter you won't find much. Infinite is pretty much entirely focused on it's story and the world. The game probably would have been better if they removed the combat arenas entirely and focused it completely on story and added some more exploration to the game.

Infinite is pretty much entirely focused on it's story and the world.

Mmmm thats quite a stretch. The first 90% of the game was mindless running around and shooting, either chasing elizabeth or having her hide and find ammo while you battle the same 3 or 4 enemies over and over. Ill admit I was curious to find out what was going on though.

The game probably would have been better if they removed the combat arenas entirely and focused it completely on story and added some more exploration to the game.

Replace the same enemies with the same repetitive actions over and over with a deeper story would make for a better game? Nonsense. Not to mention the AI was fucking retarded.

Back