Bioshock Infinite - $36 Steam Key Intkeys

TehRoot

Limp Gawd
Bioshock Infinite - $36

Intkeys is a international seller of game keys with a pretty big selection and bargain prices. I've bought through them before and I haven't had a problem. Bought Borderlands 2, DX:HR, and Company of Heroes 2 through them. I would definitely buy this if I had the cash.

This reads like a sales pitch, but it's a really nice site. Buy from them if you're looking for B:IN and other stuff.

I've ordered from them before with troubles. That said, I really see no reason to go for this when these days it's not hard to pick up Bioshock for $25-$30 in the FS forums from the AMD promos. I just paid $42 for Tomb Raider, Bioshock, and Blood Dragon.

Yeah, you could easily get Bioshock inf by itself either in FS/FT or ebay for $25.

I will have a bunch of codes very soon and plan to sell Crysis3/bioshock/FC3 combo for $40

Yeah I ordered Borderlands 2 from them, never got a key. They never responded to a single email asking for help, but immediately responded to my paypal dispute. Too bad you can't technically dispute digital purchases, I just wanted to see if they were alive.

Not calling them thieves, but they are dangerously close to crossing that line with their nonexistant customer service.

If that was a Tomb Raider/Bioshock Infinite/Farcry 3 Combo, I'd be game Macker. :)

http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?&m=1318007&mpage=1

"Many of their keys are from Russia and converted via their VPN scheme to be region free and/or able to be validated on STEAM. All this is legal according to the author of this site which has been up and running since 2008. "

-----------------------------------

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.
This is not an authorized re-seller of Steam CD Keys. Please do not complete any purchases with this vendor.
Only CD Keys included with retail copies or purchased from authorized retailers will be allowed.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This message was sent by the Steam Support helpdesk.

Last edited:
I would NOT give my money to these people.

And on the subject of Bioshock Infinite, am I the only one who's patiently waiting for the game to go below the $10 mark? Yes, I'll be waiting awhile but I betcha anything it will hit $10 in time for the holidays.

I'm a patient guy and there is plenty enough out there to keep me occupied until then. :D

And on the subject of Bioshock Infinite, am I the only one who's patiently waiting for the game to go below the $10 mark? Yes, I'll be waiting awhile but I betcha anything it will hit $10 in time for the holidays.

I'm a patient guy and there is plenty enough out there to keep me occupied until then. :D

I usually am too, but I am a huge fan of these games, so I couldn't :( I did get it for $25 though from one of our amazing users in the FS/FT forums :D worth every penny!

As others have stated, Bioshock Infinite can be found for <$30 on the FS/FT subforum and Ebay because of the AMD neversettle bundles. Support your fellow [H] members instead of the shady Russian sites.

Had a bad experience with a 3rd party key vendor. Lost $15, Paypal didn't do shit, and I they have an ability to upload screenshots but good luck finding that on their website. I got the run-around and they just ended up closing it in favor of the key site.

Just wait for Steam sales.

I'm waiting to finish playing through 1 and 2, and I'm maybe 3-4 hours into 1 so far. By the time I finish both, it might drop a little. If not, I can wait 'til it does...I have plenty of other stuff on the backlog. :)

I normally would wait but I hit up ebay and got a copy from someone selling their never settle code for BSI & Tomb Raider. Totally loving BSI so far

Back