BIOSHOCK for PC at Circuit City-$39.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Is that Gamestop policy or his? Why not inform customers PRIOR to buying the game that it only allows X number of installs; instead of wasting time putting stickers on all the boxes. Sounds like somebody is too lazy to properly manage his or her inventory.

Don't get it twisted; This is his policy. I only mentioned it because I thought it was mildly amusing. And yes, he is extraordinarily lazy. If corporate knew the half of the shit he pulls he, by his own admission mind you, would have been fired long ago. Oh and you don't think he is going around personally tagging every box do you? He will just get the retail monkeys who work there to do it.

bah, I'm still not buying this game, was going to buy it and a 8800gts but I'm not with this activation problem. I still play a game not very much now but its like 4 years old that I've re-installed probably 20 times after building new computers and reformats. I really like the concept of this game and will probably play it years from now when the internet goes or whatever. I'm waiting for a crack to come out, not sure if it can be done but it might. They should just release a crack for there own game and get this mess finished with.

bah, I'm still not buying this game, was going to buy it and a 8800gts but I'm not with this activation problem. I still play a game not very much now but its like 4 years old that I've re-installed probably 20 times after building new computers and reformats. I really like the concept of this game and will probably play it years from now when the internet goes or whatever. I'm waiting for a crack to come out, not sure if it can be done but it might. They should just release a crack for there own game and get this mess finished with.

Get a 360 and it if you really need to avoid the DRM. The game is awesome, best I have played this year.

I just bought this game and I have not run into the so called activation issue. Activated on first try.. Im sure it was just a bug that was resolved ASAP....

Thanks for the heads up. I'll not support this bullshit, i dont care how good the game is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back