Bios question

fightingfi

2[H]4U
strange i somehow turned ON a red led light from my motherboard i didnt know i had. Well everything i have is BLUE not red. IS there a default preset switch or something in the bios to go backwards or turn this off. Also what should be on or off in my bios ive never really been good with bioses Tankies in advance :)

Its a Intel gigabyte z170x gaming 6 with win 10 64 bit Pro, i7 6700k, 16 gigs of ram ddr4 2800, nvidia asus gtx 1070. i keep everything stock speeds also so not worried about overclocking or redoing stuff like that.

Light is probably the audio LED the setting for this can be found in the bios under peripherals see page 33 of the manual.
If you're going to run everything stock without overclocking and tweaking for every last bit of performance just leave everything on the default settings. Read over the manual for what all particular settings and their functions are they're pretty informative and this is much better than someone on here telling you what to do. If you have a question then about a particular setting ask about that setting. It's much better to have a bit of understanding what various settings do.

Note: I do not have this m/b I looked up and read the manual.

Back