Biomutant

polonyc2

Fully [H]
I like the uniqueness of this...I still don't know what exactly the game is about- is it an RPG, shooter etc but it looks interesting...Unreal Engine 4 is also a plus...

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
3rd person shooting with RPG elements and bosses like every other game.
It's just a take off of Fur Fighters for the Dreamcast.

Domingo

Fully [H]
I'm in. Everything I've seen looks fantastic. The gameplay style looks right up my alley, too. I might even pre-buy this one to give 'em some additional support.

TwistedMetalGear

[H]ard|Gawd
Little bit disappointed that there are dedicated "climbing spots" rather than being able to climb anything like BotW / Genshin / Fenyx. But other than that it's looking really good. I'm cautiously optimistic.

NukeDukem

2[H]4U
Wow, this looks incredible! Completely flew under my radar considering how old this thread is. The world, the colors, the fast gameplay, the combat, the utter uniqueness of it all... I'm hyped!

polonyc2

Fully [H]
might be the sleeper hit of 2021...sort of reminds me of when Far Cry 1 was released...

Biomutant is a bold mix of Fallout, Borderlands, and Breath of the Wild

There are eight square kilometers of open world to explore, and you’re free to do most of that exploration as soon as you get through the starting area...your progress is often halted by environmental effects like heat and cold...enter a frozen environment without full resistance, for example, and you’ll start taking damage after a timer runs out...so you can dip your toe into a new area, but you will need the right gear to properly explore it...or, in some cases, an appropriate vehicle that can glide over gooey waters or provide you with oxygen in the game’s dead zones...

https://www.pcgamesn.com/biomutant/combat-devil-may-cry-meets-borderlands

Denpepe

[H]ard|Gawd
There are eight square kilometers of open world to explore, and you’re free to do most of that exploration as soon as you get through the starting area...your progress is often halted by environmental effects like heat and cold...enter a frozen environment without full resistance, for example, and you’ll start taking damage after a timer runs out...so you can dip your toe into a new area, but you will need the right gear to properly explore it...or, in some cases, an appropriate vehicle that can glide over gooey waters or provide you with oxygen in the game’s dead zones...

This is not directed at you, but what a load of bull, you can go everywhere, but actaully you can not if you want to actually, you know live

Also it does not mean I think the game is bad or good, just bad marketing

polonyc2

Fully [H]
This is not directed at you, but what a load of bull, you can go everywhere, but actaully you can not if you want to actually, you know live

Also it does not mean I think the game is bad or good, just bad marketing

I'm assuming you can enter those restricted areas if you find the right gear or vehicle...

NattyKathy

Gawd
Been looking forward to this one since I saw an ad for it earlier this year (dammit Instagram, showing me things I actually like sometimes). Probably going to wait till autumn/winter to play tho... cause... <gestures at state of every open-world game upon release>