Biomutant

Armenius

Fully [H]
New gameplay out of Gamescom. Sadly, the person holding the controller is incompetent as is prevalent in most of these videos. The most interesting aspect to me was how your character's appearance changes based on how you change your stats, in both physical appearance and the clothing you wear.

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
Looks good I like how the perspective is low to the ground different size enemies I'm sure the game picks up later on.

polonyc2

Fully [H]
the game definitely is unique looking...would be nice if there were different animals you could choose to play as but I think everyone is forced to play as this Rocket Racoon character

Armenius

Fully [H]
Welp, back to waiting.
1582221323567.png

This is the studio's first game so I understand them wanting to get it right. It's good to know that THQ is being accommodating in giving them the time they need. Let's hope there is nothing bad happening in the background that they're not telling us about.

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
5/3/2018 this game was on my wishlist that long I didn't even have to wait for Fur Fighters =)

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
This game is on the front cover of Geek magazine at Walmart had a quick chuckle because it's not coming out any time soon.
Free Doom poster in the magazine ceterfold though they have free copies in electronics dept #5.

Armenius

Fully [H]
Full gameplay trailer without the interview. I'm glad they have taken the time to get this game polished because it is looking a lot better now than it did even just a year ago.