Bing Gold Rush. 35% cashback at various online stores

Blah. Apparently emails are going out saying,

10% for ebay. What a huge bummer :(

lame. I figured it wouldn't be 35%. I could buy some new/refurb things on ebay but not for 10% off. :rolleyes:

Question about getting the bing cash back.

Do you have to actually make the purchase through paypal or do you only need the cash back tied to your paypal account?

Question about getting the bing cash back.

Do you have to actually make the purchase through paypal or do you only need the cash back tied to your paypal account?
No you don't need to purchase through paypal. You just have to tie your paypal account to your bing account, and go to the store through the bing website link.

*yawn* what a let-down. who give a crap about 35% off t-mobile?! 20% off lenovo doesn't look shabby though. 10% off ebay is nothing! there has been more in the past. nothing special at all...

i want to see another $1000 deal on the 3008wfp. when the hell is that thing going to drop?

Looks like the transition to 10% on eBay is starting now with certain search keywords.

I saw a 10% cash back on newegg yesterday (at least they advertised it on their twitter feed). So far I have not been able to find it on bing. Is this deal real or what?

I saw a 10% cash back on newegg yesterday (at least they advertised it on their twitter feed). So far I have not been able to find it on bing. Is this deal real or what?

Just use 'Newegg' as your search term in bing.

Yea its at 10% right now, just ordered this morning. Laptops for the kids and the HD for me.:)
10zznkz.png

Has anyone used ebay cashback yet ? When I click the link on bing it doesn't come up with the message that says your purchases will be tracked and cashback applied

Thanks for pointing out the newegg link. Apparently I automatically jumped over the sponsored link.

ATT does not work for Premier Customers, PrePaid Customers, or iPhones.

guys, dont get your hopes up, key words here are "as high as" meaning its probably going to be like 8% for everything and 35% for shit like socks and underwear.

it's at 10% right now ;)

lol, just realized I was replying to a 1st page post...

I just started using the bing cashback for the first time today. Can someone tell me if I use the paypal way to get my money back if I will still be charged the 3%. Is it better to just link a home address?

Also is that $200 limit on ebay only? Or is it on everything?

Last edited:
I just started using the bing cashback for the first time today. Can someone tell me if I use the paypal way to get my money back if I will still be charged the 3%. Is it better to just link a home address?

Also is that $200 limit on ebay only? Or is it on everything?

Do not know about the limit, but I didn't pay any pp fees before.

Back