Binding Of Issac - Wrath of the Lamb released!

DeathPrincess

Fully [H]
The addon for this game is finally out. It features a ton of new stuff (and the game is on sale). Both parts a really cheap.

It's one of those "rogue like" games where the levels are randomly generated and items are randomly given. It's the bestest indie game evar. If you haven't played it before, and don't mind some...occasional weird humour then get eet. It will take hours and hours to get every item/character/see every boss. Tailer of original.

For some reason steam will show it for a few seconds then not show it... It's not supposed to be out for another hour, so that might be why. :D

Really fun little game. I wish there was a way to accumulate items and save your progress (separate game mode?), since basically you have to play the whole thing in one sitting, but I guess that's the point.

Yes! It's one of those permadeath type things!

I think with collecting all the items the game would get waay too easy! There are things you can do to get the better items and build up stats easily however (it's still random). Cains lucky foot is the best item in the game as almost all pills are stat increases and the cups game becomes a 50/50 chance so you can alternate the blood machine and the cups for lots of health+ (along with the D6 which issac can get as his starting item).

The new end boss is strange! It was not quite what I was expecting! :D

Awesome, I know what I'm buying when I get home :) The game is very fun IMO, my favorite part is how all the different items change your appearance - you wind up with some crazy Isaac's! I'm also a big fan of dannyB's music in this game and Super Meat Boy.

Back