Billy Mitchell Has His Guiness Book Of World Record Scores Reinstated.

erek

[H]F Junkie
Excited? Thisis pretty cool. Mitchell is cool

"Billy Mitchell, who is known for his record-breaking scores in Pac-Man And Donkey Kong, now has his scores reinstated in the Guinness Book of World Records after a controversy a couple of years ago had his scores rescinded. Subscribe to ReviewTechUSA."

1592522800251.jpeg

You guys are mistaken and give erek a brake he’s looking at the Fonz.

no. at. all. dude's a douche-canoe. he looks like the bad guy from a shitty b-movie, about video games ;)

you can't have any sympathy for him whatsoever? it seems like his crew failed him, he's just a gamer and not a technician

I actually thought he was a made up character, and King of Kong was a mockumentary when friends made me watch it. I laughed and enjoyed the show.
I said something like "There probably are people really like that in the world." The room got quiet, and they broke the news to me. This was actually a real documentary on real people.

He's a giant douchenozzle.

I actually thought he was a made up character, and King of Kong was a mockumentary when friends made me watch it. I laughed and enjoyed the show.
I said something like "There probably are people really like that in the world." The room got quiet, and they broke the news to me. This was actually a real documentary on real people.

PhaseNoise there was a lot of embellishments and ingratiations in that "documentary". the characters were exaggerated and made out to be more than they are in real life

you can't have any sympathy for him whatsoever? it seems like his crew failed him, he's just a gamer and not a technician
nope and he plays one game, hardly a gamer. "technician" what?!

i'm surprised he hasn't sued his tech crew, they're the ones responsible!

???

he even says, "as good as i can play this game, i can't switch a board out, and i can't switch a board in"

not fake at all man
" This is video of the infamous "Board Swap" that occurred during the "1,062,800 Donkey Kong Direct Feed" game. The commentary in the video claims that a Donkey Kong JR. board is being swapped in, but both times in the video a Donkey Kong JR. board is shown in the cabinet. " video description. fake.

I can't say one way or the other but I've also heard he's really pretty cool.

Reactions: erek
like this
Back