Billy Mitchell Has His Guiness Book Of World Record Scores Reinstated.

erek

Supreme [H]ardness
Excited? Thisis pretty cool. Mitchell is cool

"Billy Mitchell, who is known for his record-breaking scores in Pac-Man And Donkey Kong, now has his scores reinstated in the Guinness Book of World Records after a controversy a couple of years ago had his scores rescinded. Subscribe to ReviewTechUSA."

Aireoth

Supreme [H]ardness
1592522800251.jpeg

DrDoU

2[H]4U
You guys are mistaken and give erek a brake he’s looking at the Fonz.

erek

Supreme [H]ardness
no. at. all. dude's a douche-canoe. he looks like the bad guy from a shitty b-movie, about video games ;)

you can't have any sympathy for him whatsoever? it seems like his crew failed him, he's just a gamer and not a technician

PhaseNoise

2[H]4U
I actually thought he was a made up character, and King of Kong was a mockumentary when friends made me watch it. I laughed and enjoyed the show.
I said something like "There probably are people really like that in the world." The room got quiet, and they broke the news to me. This was actually a real documentary on real people.

He's a giant douchenozzle.

erek

Supreme [H]ardness
I actually thought he was a made up character, and King of Kong was a mockumentary when friends made me watch it. I laughed and enjoyed the show.
I said something like "There probably are people really like that in the world." The room got quiet, and they broke the news to me. This was actually a real documentary on real people.

PhaseNoise there was a lot of embellishments and ingratiations in that "documentary". the characters were exaggerated and made out to be more than they are in real life

erek

Supreme [H]ardness
i'm surprised he hasn't sued his tech crew, they're the ones responsible!

pendragon1

Fully [H]
???

he even says, "as good as i can play this game, i can't switch a board out, and i can't switch a board in"

not fake at all man
" This is video of the infamous "Board Swap" that occurred during the "1,062,800 Donkey Kong Direct Feed" game. The commentary in the video claims that a Donkey Kong JR. board is being swapped in, but both times in the video a Donkey Kong JR. board is shown in the cabinet. " video description. fake.

TheToE!

[H] Brewmaster

I can't say one way or the other but I've also heard he's really pretty cool.

Reactions: erek
like this