Bill Gates Has A(nother) Billion-Dollar Plan for K-12 Public Education

Maybe also have a word with the enormo globo Corporations and the Western govts in collusion with them that suck trillions of dollars out of the 3rd world and fund countless civil wars there, keeping them poor so they can keep exploiting them.

You can get away with murder when everything is in chaos.

I agree. I'm happy that Bill and Melinda still continue to try but I noticed the pattern of population exploitation for some time. The last time the poor had a chance for real change was in medieval times when they could actually storm the castle. These days the powers that be are so large and decentralized that its virtually impossible to take down any without another replacing. They know it, and so the system will continue to move on. It's really a shame so many cultures share the same manifest destiny of reproduction and don't see the real effect of providing meat to the grinder.

I agree. I'm happy that Bill and Melinda still continue to try but I noticed the pattern of population exploitation for some time. The last time the poor had a chance for real change was in medieval times when they could actually storm the castle. These days the powers that be are so large and decentralized that its virtually impossible to take down any without another replacing. They know it, and so the system will continue to move on. It's really a shame so many cultures share the same manifest destiny of reproduction and don't see the real effect of providing meat to the grinder.

Indeed, if Africa could get stabilised and developed into a "Unified Nations of Africa", it would be THE economic power house of the world. Resources and man power a plenty.

The powers that be know this and will do all they can to prevent it.

We are all kept where we are for a reason.

My god that article summed up my thoughts in the very first sentence.

I appreciate the effort bill, but our country is still stupid.

I think what he is trying to do is respectable, but I just don't think more money is going to fix our system.

I think what he is trying to do is respectable, but I just don't think more money is going to fix our system.

You are exactly right. Bloated bureaucracy, politics, etc are the issues. More money just empowers more of the wrong things if its not used correctly.

fund countless civil wars there, keeping them poor so they can keep exploiting them.

To be fair, many of those countries should be thanking "colonialism" and everything afterwards to include those mega-corps for their current situation, which is WAY better than before it.. They fought between one another before it, enslaved one another before it, but their quality of life is unquestionably higher despite many of those negatives not going away. See: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2148945/

if Africa could get stabilised and developed into a "Unified Nations of Africa", it would be THE economic power house of the world. Resources and man power a plenty.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_South_Africa

Show me where these statistics (among others) are the fault of "the powers that be". Africans were a violent people before any Europeans stepped foot there. They are a thousand years behind the rest of the world in regards to civilization, and speeding them up isn't something that can be forced. They have to do it on their own.

Until then stuff like this will still happen: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-40185359 (and yes there is an extremely graphic liveleak video of this happening that I won't link, for those interested)

Last edited:
Back