Biggest Skyrim Mod Ever, Enderal, Now Available In English

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
German mod team SureAI has released the English version of Enderal, a total conversion mod for Skyrim that is an original, fully-featured open-world RPG with 30 to 100 hours of gameplay.

Reactions: Q-BZ
like this
Does it need DLC's cause I have non.

Enderal is free and can be played by anyone owning a legal copy of TES V: Skyrim. (No DLCs are necessary.) It is developed non-commercially by SureAI, the team behind the renowned Oblivion mod "Nehrim: At Fate´s Edge" (and various other projects)

Your offspring is have been saved......this time.

Welp, Time to install Skyrim again and give this a go. Sounds very cool. Thank you OP.

I just yesterday finished playing Skyrim and all its DLCs. Did everything. 432 hours, 633 saves. I'm all Bethesda'ed out, won't play Fallout 4 until Elder Scrolls VI comes out.

Now I'm playing Crashlands!

Wow, cheers!!

I played Nehrim (by the same people) and enjoyed it a lot.
I stopped due to a few bugs but it was worth the play up til then.
I trust they have refined over the years.

does it fix the game being complete shit?

Its an entirely different game.

WAIT!, Wait! The graphics upgrade for Skyrim is coming in October...

Skyrim Special Edition coming to PC on October 28 (updated) | PC Gamer

Graphics & Gameplay mods for PC version of Skyrim have been available to us for years now. Literally every graphics enhancement I see in the presentation video can be added to the vanilla game already.

The only people I see buying it would be the people who have consoles that didn't have access to these mods.

Last edited:
Good job german team. This looks amazing. Weird that one woman sounds like Elizabeth Warren. Great trailer. Going to give this a run through.

Does this install independently or does it overwrite my Steam Skyrim stuff??

This should be worth checking out. Nehrim, some bugs aside, gave me a very good impression of this team. Can only imagine they've gotten even better.

Is it bad I haven't finished Skyrim yet? Didn't even buy it until it was out like a year. Haven't played in about as long too.

The only people I see buying it would be the people who have consoles that didn't have access to these mods.
Or those who doesn't have the patience to find individual mods for every single thing in the game, then juggle compatibility issues between said mods. So basically me.

Is it bad I haven't finished Skyrim yet? Didn't even buy it until it was out like a year. Haven't played in about as long too.
I got most of the way through and then all the decent mods started coming out so I quit and waited until I got my next gfx card so I could complete it from the start with full glory.
Subsequently started playing again and it is all that, but one of the mods is a new area and its ROCK HARD for my skill level.
Being determined not to give in I played it quite far but ended up burning out.
That was a couple of years ago, there have been a lot of other decent games stacking up my 'to play' list so havent got round to it again.

Short answer, no lol.

awesome, I played and enjoyed nehrim a couple of years back. this should be good

Back