Biggest Battlefield 3 Troll

yeah, and the voices are not real, they were added from other (better) troll videos.

What what what...the jet thing was funny as hell after that it went to shit.

Oh look it's on a console. *closes video* no wonder it seemed fake right away. Console kiddies cant even troll properly.

The fact that people reacted this way in any situation, regardless of whether or not they were done during the filming of this video, is quite sad.

The only thing entertaining about the video was how cool the explosions looked.

Hilarious, except to the people that just wanted to play normally. Griefing is nothing new in games with ff, or with ff turned on.

If you want to see something hilarious, set up a TF2 server and set FF to on. Griefers will just magically appear and do their thing. You practically can not kick them fast enough.

I tried back when the game was still new. Figured we would give spys a chance against even half decent defensive pyros. (pyros been nerfed since then) It was a mess, two nights in and I turned FF off, and then just shut it down after my first month was up on the rental server.

FF is a good way to stop the hackers. People with a conscience will teamkill the hacker.

The whole C4 on the (enemy) air vehicles thing was practically a strategy back when I played Wake Island in BF2. Viva la USS Essex Resistance!

BF3's Wake won't be Wake until you can have a squad hiding belowdecks on the carrier making everyone's life hell.

The whole C4 on the (enemy) air vehicles thing was practically a strategy back when I played Wake Island in BF2. Viva la USS Essex Resistance!

BF3's Wake won't be Wake until you can have a squad hiding belowdecks on the carrier making everyone's life hell.

That's a fact...

That's stupid. It's funny for a little but god that would piss me off

I'm not seeing anything funny or even remotely amusing about this? 5 year old puts C4 on teammates planes, adds voiceovers from other videos... Really :confused:

Teamkilling in hardcore isn't very interesting either.

We found last night that in normal mode you can affect the physics of friendly helicopters by shooting them with RPG's and cause them to crash. Some wankers were doing that to us after my buddy and I were taking the Havok around a lot.

Pffft. 5 seconds of effort into a lame prank gets no chuckles from me. You would have to do something like this to impress me:

http://padbot.net/eve/the-big-scam.html

...but that's probably too many words for you to read, since it's more than two sentences long.

you miss the point completly... so may learn to read "into it" more than 2 sentances in that it is sad how upset people get over a "game"

Back