Bigger QWERTY keyboard needed!

Murali

Limp Gawd
I have a professor who is extremely prone at fat-fingering stuff (His words, not mine!)

As such, I've decided to try and find him a keyboard with larger keys... All the ones I've thusly seen are obscene-looking and expensive as hell... It'd be cheaper/easier to just steal the pcb out of an existing keyboard and make a new case rather than pay $130 for one!

If any of you could find me one, you'd be a savior!

professor? dont bother inventing a new keyboard, he should be able to put it on expenses of the institution he works for. Unless you're taking a course in engineering or something by all means build a new one.

180px-Gripper.jpg

Tell him to lose the weight. :p

I assumed it had to do with fat fingers, and pushing more than one key at a time.

What else could it mean... lol :confused:

heh, trying to type too fast when you are not a good typer. I work for the military in help desk support so maybe its mostly a military term. Usually we get alot of people "fat fingering" their password and lock themselves out of their account. :D

its basically pressing more than one key with a single keystroke, as if your fingers were too fat.

I really wanna see someone wearing that wrist keyboard. How cool would it be to bring that laser keyboard to a LAN. :D

Back