Big Sandisk CF card price drops.

just to add, they have 2pack 32gb sandisk for 199 at Adorama, and 99 for 1 32gb

CompactFlash? Is this 2001 or 2011?

Sorry OP, looks like a nice deal, but I don't think I have anything that uses these anymore. Especially when thumb drives of the same size are remarkably cheaper.

My Canon 5D MkII uses CF storage. Most people buying these cards use them for photography/video recording.

Sorry OP, looks like a nice deal, but I don't think I have anything that uses these anymore. Especially when thumb drives of the same size are remarkably cheaper.

dont most professional and prosumer DSLR's only use CF :confused:

Are you kidding?

Digital cameras still use Compact Flash primarily. All of your high end cameras, like my 5d Mark II use CF, and they are faster than your other types of flash media. These are 90MBps cards.

:D

Don´t worry, not everybody owns serious camera equipment. But I know a few here do.

Two things: Reliability and reliability.

I think we can all LOL @ uninformed statements. :D

It is true that most point and shoots do NOT use CF anymore, though.

Back