Big Progress in FAH Daily Production

wiggle.gif

Temp is getting warmer around here though. :(

You still got a long way to go before 1B. Keep at it and you'll get it though.

Looks like musky fired up some little boxen recently.

I spent some of my GPU money on a toy today. Got a '93 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Yeah I fire it up sometimes, too. It crashes a lot though.

It also scores better on old low end equipment like single/dual core laptops than the v7 client does.

I only looked for PPD. Happen to see 980 Ti and thought it was a little strange to show a 1.4M PPD 980 Ti, but I wasn't familiar with whatever software you were taking a screenshot of anyway. Didn't really know what I was looking at.

Do they make one for Android? I need one of these because it's a lot of work getting on my PC and checking all the boxen to make sure nothing has crashed.

Do they make one for Android? I need one of these because it's a lot of work getting on my PC and checking all the boxen to make sure nothing has crashed.
Not "they", ... "me" ...

For Android I started, have it sofar to visualize trajectories but not have the drive to finish it off yet. I just don't like Java. I focus on iOS.

I spent some of my GPU money on a toy today. Got a '93 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I went to Uwharrie with my son and his friend this weekend and it rocked. Definitely would like my own trail rig. We drove a 2008 JKU, friend drove an FJ. We had a blast.

I went to Uwharrie with my son and his friend this weekend and it rocked. Definitely would like my own trail rig. We drove a 2008 JKU, friend drove an FJ. We had a blast.

Didn't know you lived in my neck of the woods. I went there yesterday. Had a short day at work so a buddy of mine and myself went riding out there. We both got a season pass and had a blast until it about 5pm.

He ended up having issues and spewing water out the water pump in his '95 Grand Cherokee. Limped it to his buddies house then got a trailer to get it home.

Didn't know you lived in my neck of the woods. I went there yesterday. Had a short day at work so a buddy of mine and myself went riding out there. We both got a season pass and had a blast until it about 5pm.

He ended up having issues and spewing water out the water pump in his '95 Grand Cherokee. Limped it to his buddies house then got a trailer to get it home.

It was my first trip to Uwharrie; had planned to go last year but my daughter ended up in the hospital. I live outside Raleigh and work in RTP so the park is about 1 hour 45 minutes away. I definitely want to go back.

It was my first trip to Uwharrie; had planned to go last year but my daughter ended up in the hospital. I live outside Raleigh and work in RTP so the park is about 1 hour 45 minutes away. I definitely want to go back.

My first trip as well. Making me consider selling my FAH farm so I can spend more money on my off road toy now. lol

Don't worry. My daily rigs will still do well over 1M PPD.

Freaking power went out earlier today for an unknown period of time. I came home to a quiet house. No telling how many hours my rigs were down. :(

I start my License training for Reactor Operator Monday..... looking like I will have my hands full until 2018 or so. I'll keep watching and keep my rigs folding. I still plan to do some upgrading, but I have no idea how much free time I will have. Free time will be sacrificed to make sure my career stays on track. Keep [H]ard....

LOL

ummmm..... yea, that is, uhhhh, "highly frowned upon."

I think 2900 Megawatts thermal is plenty.

I think my 980 has died and/or the small PSU powering it can't take anymore. After the recent power outage that rig kept rebooting itself. Shut down the folding on it and so far it hasn't rebooted. Guess the lil CX430 powering a 980, 8x3TB hdds, and a 2400S was too much for her. Gonna give it another day before I fire it back up. If she starts rebooting again after that then she's gonna be down for a while until I can get a new PSU.

That sounds like my ex CX500..... One day just could not deliver the juice to keep the GTX570 to fold, replaced it with a CX850M. That is the next rig to get a major GPU upgrade so we will see just how far a CX850M can be pushed. My guess is I will be buying an HX850, or the like, soon after I get the new GPUs.... I don't think the CX line holds up like the TX, HX, and AX lines.

I think my 980 has died and/or the small PSU powering it can't take anymore. After the recent power outage that rig kept rebooting itself. Shut down the folding on it and so far it hasn't rebooted. Guess the lil CX430 powering a 980, 8x3TB hdds, and a 2400S was too much for her. Gonna give it another day before I fire it back up. If she starts rebooting again after that then she's gonna be down for a while until I can get a new PSU.

I'd second what jfb mentioned. I'm kind of surprised that your 430 watt PS held up like it did pushing all of that hardware. I usually won't buy anything less than a 600 myself, with most being Corsair 750 units.

I'll be moving the majority of my rigs back to team 1115 since they're providing power, cooling and other necessities to keep the rigs running (including many of the rigs themselves). They're also starting to make a small internal push to legitimize F@H on company resources! I hope to help convert more lab resources over to F@H.

I've had a fun time on team 33. I'm not going away, just changing my farm's team settings. I'll keep the home GTX 970 rigs on team 33. Stay [H]ard!

Last edited:
hmm seem my old TX750W has died.

Newegg has the RM850i on shellshocker for 99$ after mir..... coincidence or conspriacy?

That lil CX430 is a champ. I've got another one powering an SLI 970 rig, too. haha

I'll be moving the majority of my rigs back to team 1115 since they're providing power, cooling and other necessities to keep the rigs running (including many of the rigs themselves). They're also starting to make a small internal push to legitimize F@H on company resources! I hope to help convert more lab resources over to F@H.

I've had a fun time on team 33. I'm not going away, just changing my farm's team settings. I'll keep the home GTX 970 rigs on team 33. Stay [H]ard!
Thanks for hanging out with us and FOLD ON!

I'm going backwards. my "BA" rig hasn't picked up a work unit in 2 days, I thought the room was cooler than usual - now to find out what the problem is

Hope it's nothing serious.

Wonder what happened to Grandma. She dropped way down.

Back