Big Chair for a Big Guy

Asonitez

Weaksauce
Ok. I'm a Fat Gamer 260lbs

Now I need a Fat Boy Executive Chair that's comfy. Any Recommendations? My budget is like 200 or Less which I know might be tough to find. But I am tired of these other office chairs fitting me perfectly but the stupid GAS Cylinders keep going out or Seeping Air.

My boss has a Serta one that is pretty dang nice, hold something like 350 lbs.

Get a bouncy ball chair and get fit while you game.

I'm a big guy and currently looking at getting a bouncy ball chair to improve health.

At 240lbs I went though at LEAST 5-6 staples/office depot/etc $100-$300 chairs over the past 7 years.

Ignore this post all you want....but stop even bothering with such shitty chairs.
Do yourself a favor and spend the money on a good one.

Finally, after forever it seems, I spent the $700ish on a Steelcase Leap V2 chair, and holy shit, there aren't even words to describe the difference.
By far and away the best money I've ever spent on my computer setup.

I find the seat cushions on most chairs get squashed down and after a while you are just sitting on the wood/metal underneath which is damn hard on the butt. Get yourself a chair that has good foam/material that snaps back up even after sitting in it after 8+ hours straight. You'll pay more but you won't need to by a new chair for quite some time.

Do yourself a favor from another big guy.

Save up $400 - 500 and buy a used Herman Miller Aeron. Cheap chairs just do not last long.

i tell you soming ...and take it to your heart . On the long term no matter what kind of chair you buy
your back will take damage..most likely your lower spinal disks. Visit your doctor , get a special corsette
(there are ones specialy made for obeze ppl like us who have long office hours sitting on their b..ts.
Theres no chair that could make fat boys like us comfy over a long period of time.
Btw losing weight is the best ...got down from 120kg to 95kg in 8 months just by changing my eating behaivor

I'm 6"3' and weigh about 240lbs. A chair last me about a year and then I have to replace them. I used to buy my chairs from Costco so I could just return them when they broke and get a new one. Then I bought a Markus chair from IKEA for $199.00 and it is still going strong after almost 2 years. The good thing about that chair is that it has a 10 year warranty. So if it breaks I can just return it to IKEA and get a new one. Something to seriously consider if you live close to an IKEA. Here is a link to the chair. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00103102/

I am 7' and weigh 350, I need to lose come weight....

I have a big and tall chair and the back comes up to the back of my neck, I am happy with it. I got it from Office Max

Back