BFG Tech Hot Deal - Week of 12/15

What kind of deal do you REALLY want from BFG?

• I want to get a great deal on a pair of BFG cards for SLI!

Votes: 66 21.8%
  • I need more power! Give me a hot deal on a PSU.

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • I need a new Mobo! Give me a sweet deal!

Votes: 49 16.2%
  • I need a great deal on a second card for SLI!

Votes: 122 40.3%
  • Get me a deal on a Mobo, PSU & Card combo!

Votes: 57 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BFGMarketing

Offical BFG Mkt
BFG Tech GeForce 7950GT 512MB

$239.99 after Rebate!

7950GT_cardshot.png

BFG Tech GeForce 7600GT 256MB PCIe
$78.99 after rebate!

7600GT_cardshot.png

I would just like a great price on an 8800GTS, but there isn't really an option for a single video card in the poll, so I went with "I want a second card for SLi" because I figure that's the option that will dole out a cheap single card.

Same here with my selection.

I want a deal on a new 8800GTX to replace my BFG 7900GTX. They are just a little too pricey right now to justify the upgrade.

Dealio on the 680i :) ... I'm considering getting one in the new year, but the right price may rub me right.

Jailer said:
Same here with my selection.

I want a deal on a new 8800GTX to replace my BFG 7900GTX. They are just a little too pricey right now to justify the upgrade.
Yep - I have lurked on these boards for a LONG time but never posted, but that is exactly where I am at. I'm getting a 24" LCD for the holidays - I already "tested" it to make sure there were no bad pixels! :p . It really made my "lowly" 7800GTX and x1900xtx (tested with both) cough.

Yeah I don't need a new heater for my house. A Deal on a single 8800 series card would be a nice option.

I need to get a Pci-e mobo and video card combo!
I will even settle for a great deal on a 939 AGP board if it works with my 6800gt agp.

My BFG 6800gt agp and Gigabyte k8ns-ultra do not play 3dgames at all.
Nforce 3 and 6x video cards do not work together.
I upgraded my PS , replaced video card twice (BFG warranty), even went from a 3000athlon to a dual core with no luck.

My 4200 X2 run great with a 500watt ps and i have 2gig ddr.

Come up with a good one for me BFG.

I too would like a "GREAT" deal on BFG's 680i motherboard..Compusa has it for sale at 329>>>>OUCH..
And evga's same motherboard...for 269...what up with Dat????

Please explain that one..I would rather buy BFG..but sheee..rape for Sure :eek: :eek: :mad:

I would love to get another 7900GT. :)

I guess it is a fairly simple and cheap request.

What I want from BFG can't be bought in a store

PLEASE STOP VOIDING MY WARRANTY FOR USING A SIMPLE BOLT-ON HEATSINK.

Honda doesn't void my warranty for adding a cold air intake, why should you void my warranty for unscrewing four screws and using a better cooler than you supplied using the same mounting holes/configuration.

Take a lesson from eVGA.

Merry Christmas!

What I want from BFG can't be bought in a store

PLEASE STOP VOIDING MY WARRANTY FOR USING A SIMPLE BOLT-ON HEATSINK.

Honda doesn't void my warranty for adding a cold air intake, why should you void my warranty for unscrewing four screws and using a better cooler than you supplied using the same mounting holes/configuration.

Take a lesson from eVGA.

Merry Christmas!

i talk to them, they dont as long as you put back the old one correctly. BTW i ordered the 7600GT for a comp that missing a video card :D

I need it all. My poor desktop is ailing and failing. I have the laptop to fall back on but gaming isn't always better on it.

A deal on 2x WCed 8800 GTXs would be nice, considering they'll be part of my WC rig in a few months.

I need a combo, got to ditch this Radeon 9700 Pro soon and also need a PCI-e mobo.

I'd personally like a non-rebate deal. Perhaps a deal using a semi-private coupon code or something, but lose the big rebates.

I could use a helluva deal on Mobo/CPU combo... like:

EVGA 680i 775 Mobo

&

Intel E6400 CPU :eek: :cool:

motolube said:
I could use a helluva deal on Mobo/CPU combo... like:

EVGA 680i 775 Mobo

&

Intel E6400 CPU :eek: :cool:

Ummm.... you do realize this is the BFG [H]ot Deals thread, right? Call me crazy but somehow I doubt BFG Dude is gonna cut you a deal on an eVGA board.

Yes, Sorry, I ment the BFG 680i 775... :(

I have been looking at so many cards that I am going crazy! :eek: :D

[H]ard coupon to replace the rebates? I'd definitely take the 7600GT if the AR price was the straight-up price!

motolube said:
Yes, Sorry, I ment the BFG 680i 775... :(

I have been looking at so many cards that I am going crazy! :eek: :D
I have been looking at all kinds of cards waiting to see if there are any good deals before the holiday - and I managed to miss most of them! I was hoping to have a GTX on the way for next week while I break in my new 24" LCD. I have been obsessing over this thread since I have really loved my BFG 6800GT & 7800GTX cards and have been disappointed in my x1900xtx and any drivers.

I have to admit, though, its also true that I have been able to save that money that is burning to buy a GTX. So maybe this is forcing me to wait until a really great deal. After all - do I REALLY need a new card???? :rolleyes:

Newegg has the BFG GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB PCI-E Graphics Card here for $589.99 - $50 rebate (Purchase a BFG Technologies’ GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB PCI-E graphics card at Newegg.com between 12/22/06 and 12/31/06. Request must be postmarked by 1/31/07.)

There is $6.41 3 day shipping = AR total of $546.40 (did I get the math right???).

Man, I am hoping BFGMarketing can beat that! :p

Ok..does anybody know where you can get a Good Deal on a BFG 680i Motherboard!!
Or can BFGMarketing give us [H] forums folks a deal we cant refuse..please
Compusa has it for 329.00 which to me is HIGH AS HECK!!

Dear Santa,

I was a good (47 year :rolleyes: ) boy and really appreciate the 24" LCD you brought me, but I find that it REALLY puts a hurtin' on my "old" BFG 7800GTX (not to mention my BFG6800 GT!). My lowly x1900xtx (that disappointed the %@*# out of me) is even worse. Although I see sales for $525 or so - they have those stinky rebates that seem to never work for me. Can you bring BFGMarketing lots of goodies to so he/she :p will be in the holiday spirit and bestow upon spoiled middled-aged brats, such as me, a smokin' 8000GTX deal? After all, by feeding those darn kids only every other day I saved enough to just about pull the trigger on a good deal! ;)

Sincerely,

Da Weaz

P.S. Even though other people post in this thread and clutter it up with all their "extraneous" posts for other less-important hardware while I am busy groveling and begging - please let BFG Marketing help them too! :D

i would like also beside the video/motherboard deal I posted.
Maybe a upgrade trade in program for this 6800gt that doesn't play any 3d games now.

I think 99% will agree the rebates are way more frustrating than helpful.. :mad:

Also I wish there had been vote for a single 8800 card (GTS/GTX)

I will DEFINATELY be going BFG 8800 for my next comp "BadAss" :cool:

Back