BFG Tech 6800 Ultra at newegg.com

whoa. finally they get the bfg.
if it wasnt oem i would definately be thinking about ordering :)

edit: but yeah best buy has the better deal. ill be thinking about gettin me one in the next few weeks.

Bad_Boy said:
whoa. finally they get the bfg.
if it wasnt oem i would definately be thinking about ordering :)

edit: but yeah best buy has the better deal. ill be thinking about gettin me one in the next few weeks.

Haven't seen you in a while man. Where ya been?

I picked up one at the local Fry's yesterday for 499.00. They had 6800s and a few 6800Us, but no GTs.

CIWS said:
I picked up one at the local Fry's yesterday for 499.00. They had 6800s and a few 6800Us, but no GTs.

Still full retail =\ and still half a grand for a video card. :rolleyes:

The Batman said:
Haven't seen you in a while man. Where ya been?

been posting alot less since school started :X
but ive been around :)

and to stay on topic:

yeah that bfg 6800 OC is one hell of a card, with lifetime warranty its hard to beat it :)
but still the best value is the GT

Gibzilla said:
more power to him.
:cool:

I apparently timed my order with Chumbo perfectly, I ordered this past week and they shipped my BFG 6800 Ultra on friday to arrive this tuesday.

Total cost of $524.99 with good ole Massachusetts tax, but thats a fair price compared to what some places are charging, and dont even mention EPay aka EBay.

Now to work on a system upgrade to match that card.......

Limahl said:
I apparently timed my order with Chumbo perfectly, I ordered this past week and they shipped my BFG 6800 Ultra on friday to arrive this tuesday.

Total cost of $524.99 with good ole Massachusetts tax, but thats a fair price compared to what some places are charging, and dont even mention EPay aka EBay.

Now to work on a system upgrade to match that card.......

Same mine is shiping monday with overnight for the whooping 504.99

Gibzilla said:

Well then wait about 1.5 - 2 years and it will be a 150-200.00 video card. ;) The thread is about 6800Us, of course they are 500.00 plus video cards, what else should one expect. If you think that's bad for a 6800U, look at this.

http://www.ciws.info/vidcards.jpg

Those "vaporware" cards keep coming in stock and staying there for more than 2 minutes.

Back