BFG Step-up?

Ron FTL

[H]ard|Gawd
I bought a BFG GeForce 8800GTS (640mb) OC2 in November of 2007.

After seeing the release and performance of the gtx 260 for around $230 (w/ rebates) on newegg I have decided to upgrade,

My 8800 has been really chugging ever since I went dual screen on it.
CoD4 is almost unplayable in dual screen. (game screen: 1680x1050) (desktop screen:1248x1024)

I just wanted to know if BFG had any step-up program similar to eVGA and other card companies. (basically I want to know if I am eligible for a strop-up)

Your help will be appreciated. :)

I bought a BFG GeForce 8800GTS (640mb) OC2 in November of 2007.
I just wanted to know if BFG had any step-up program similar to eVGA and other card companies. (basically I want to know if I am eligible for a strop-up)

hehe... evga offers 90 days step up periods... BFG plans on doing 100 day step ups... but have not yet...

seeing as your video card is 8-9 months old.... no. not even close. sorry

I'm pretty sure they mentioned that it was only for cards that came out after January or February. Not 100% sure though.

What the OP meant is that when he buy a new card, he wanted to know if BFG have a step-up program like EVGA. Yes it does, for 100 days but only for cards registered/bought after february 2008.

If you are wondering if you can step-up from your 8800GTS, then no. The 90/100 days is counted after the date of purchase.

What the OP meant is that when he buy a new card, he wanted to know if BFG have a step-up program like EVGA. Yes it does, for 100 days but only for cards registered/bought after february 2008.

If you are wondering if you can step-up from your 8800GTS, then no. The 90/100 days is counted after the date of purchase.

QFT.

Back