BFG FX5900 non-ultra: Where to buy?

Jawadali

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys, I've read that a few of you have recently purchased BFG 5900 non-ultra cards.

Where did you guys buy it from? ENPC? Are they reliable?

Also, does this card have VIVO? I thought it did, but I'm not 100% sure.

Also, Do you get Call of Duty free with this card?

Thanks.

got mine from compuplus.com
Ill let you know when I get it on monday or something...I picked over night but i ordered late and i dont thik any damn service will deliver on a sunday.

Hi Jawad,

I bought the BFG FX5900 Non ultra from Outpost.com. Very good rate.

Enpc.com is a good reseller. Get BFG whatever you do. I don't think they come with Vivo. Not sure because I dont use it.

I got one of the original 5900s (400/850) from BFG's first batch, bought at BB for $200. It has VIVO, of which I've only used the video out, will be playing with the video in / capturing soon.

From my understanding, BFG now only makes the 5900 clocked at 400/800, which should still be a great OCer, and according to BFG's 5900 manual, downloaded from their site bfgtech.com, it does have VIVO and shows how to hook it up and use it.

While some manufacturers are making 5900se or 5900xt cards, which clock only at 400/700, BFG's slowest 5900nu is 400/800. They seem to want to be known for faster cards, built for the gamers, thus, not bothering with making the 400/700 versions. I give BFG credit for this.

Walk in purchase at Fry's Electronics retail box $199 for BFG 5900
400/800, Call of Duty, VIVO, all cables and adapters, 2x blue LED fans.
Overclocks well. I'm very happy with the product.

Thanks for the info guys.

I forgot to mention that I'm on the east coast, and there are no Fry's stores around.

I am currently working out a deal on a Radeon 9800 Pro (for a great price), and if it doesn't work out, I'll probably order from ENPC.

Back