BFG ES-800 Power Supply $99.99 after MIR Free Shipping

If anyone is curious, BFG does pay their rebates fairly quickly. With that last ES-800 deal, I had received my rebate in under a few months. It may not seem that quick but it's faster than other companies (ex: Mushkin who I'm still waiting for since June :mad:).

EDIT: Got my Mushkin rebate today. :awkward:

Best rebate turnaround I've ever experienced is HP. Last November I got a 30" monitor on a Black Friday deal, and had the three-digit (!) rebate by Xmas... That was fast!

But how does this PSU compare to the Corsair 750W? Because that's been $104 before rebate ($84 AR) for 5 weeks now, and there's still a rebate available at buy.com on it until Halloween. And maybe into November, since there's been three rebate periods already.

I've already bought two, thinking about buying a third. that's why I was curious how this PSU is compared to the Corsair? $15 AR better?

Best rebate turnaround I've ever experienced is HP. Last November I got a 30" monitor on a Black Friday deal, and had the three-digit (!) rebate by Xmas... That was fast!

But how does this PSU compare to the Corsair 750W? Because that's been $104 before rebate ($84 AR) for 5 weeks now, and there's still a rebate available at buy.com on it until Halloween. And maybe into November, since there's been three rebate periods already.

I've already bought two, thinking about buying a third. that's why I was curious how this PSU is compared to the Corsair? $15 AR better?

yes, This is a kick ass PSU, not that the corsair is not mind you ( I have one) but for 10 dollars more I would get the BFG. then again you can't go wrong with the corsair. value wise these are a dead tie here (at least in my opinion)

Someone just Pm'd , but yes this is dead. Now $174.99

yes, This is a kick ass PSU, not that the corsair is not mind you ( I have one) but for 10 dollars more I would get the BFG. then again you can't go wrong with the corsair. value wise these are a dead tie here (at least in my opinion)

http://www.buy.com/prod/corsair-750...ply-corsair-tx-cmpsu/q/loc/101/206178325.html

Just an FYI that the Corsair 750W PSU is down to $81 shipped AR.

Was down to $79 last week.

This is the (at least) fifth rebate that's been offered on this PSU. It's been under a $20 rebate for all of Sep-Oct, now maybe Nov.

If this comes up again, don't hesitate, even with the rebate. I had an issue with the rebate, and a BFG rep was on it like stink on shit. My rebate is scheduled to be sent (don't remember the date, but whatever). BFG's service is great.

Since you BFG guys are reading this, make the modular version already so I can send you more money :)

I have to agree.

I had a problem with a BFG RMA & their tech support here in the forums was very responsive.

Props!

Back