BFG ES-800 800w PSU $129.99 After MIR

Thank you bought 1 despite just ordering a PC power cooling 750 quad few days ago. Too good to pass up.

How about $89.99 after promo code?

HARDOCPPS72840

Super Hot on Fire Price.

Edit: Went OOS while I was trying to order.

Looks like I was the one who took the last item. J/K.

Glad I went with this deal then. :)

Ive been looking for a PSU all day. This pops up and disappears that quick:/ SOB

Yeah I was trying to buy this myself and I don't even need one!!!

Back in stock as of 8pm EST! Just scored one with the promo code and couldnt be happier.

The hardware gods have heard our pleas, the BFG is back in stock!

Hope you guys used the promotional code to get an extra $40 off

BFG Tech ES-800 BFGR800WESPSU Continuous 800W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.92 HYBRID-SLI Power Supply
$214.99 - $45.00IR - $40.00MIR - $40.00 promo code "HARDOCPPS72840" = $89.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 7/31/08

*but I went for the ES-800 since I've been waiting for it to come back in stock since this thread was created
Good choice.
anybody know if the cable of this psu is long enough for a rocketfish case?

Yes. I currently have a Enermax Infiniti, and the cables barely reach some of my power connections. If you read the [H] review, he mentions that they all extend to about ~19 inches on the first connector. That's ~6 inches longer than my 24-pin or 8-pin connector. :)

Hope you guys used the promotional code to get an extra $40 off

BFG Tech ES-800 BFGR800WESPSU Continuous 800W ATX12V 2.3 / EPS12V 2.92 HYBRID-SLI Power Supply
$214.99 - $45.00IR - $40.00MIR - $40.00 promo code "HARDOCPPS72840" = $89.99 with free shipping
Promo Expires on 7/31/08

Yes, I was trying to buy the last one yesterday with the promo code when it went out of stock. Was getting the feeling since the page said ETA in stock on 8/4 that I was going to miss out on this deal. Glad it came back in stock. This should keep my system happy for years.

Was getting the feeling since the page said ETA in stock on 8/4 that I was going to miss out on this deal. Glad it came back in stock. This should keep my system happy for years.

Yeah, I saw the "ETA 8/4" thing this afternoon, so I quit trying to refresh the page. Then I came here a couple hours later and say you'd posted they were back in stock. Glad you did, or I probably would have missed out. Thanks kurik!

The best deal I've seen for this whole year was the Corsair 1000 being sold by Buy.com (price mistake reportedly by slickdeals) for $160 that lasted few hours. This is the next best sale. This is a steal.

Not hotter for me, tax and shipping on the 750 Corsair killed it.

Edit: I can't believe this power supply is still in stock, it should be melting holes in the newegg warehouse.

Surprising, it's not worth nearly that much

There is only one metric of worth. What people will pay for something you are selling. ;)

BFG was moving PLENTY of these at their previous price point. The promo code is a Newegg marketing promotion ;)

2 years ago I dropped near $200 on a 510 watt PC Power and Cooling unit. Now it's not a bad unit by any means, but was it worth $200, I don't know, it's the nicest power supply I have ever owned. Today I would never pay that much again. Getting a 800 watt PSU for $90 bucks that I know is good by review, not to mention a lifetime warranty and 300 more watts, well that's just awesome.

Edit: Plus the BFG unit is a good 10% more efficient, always good to be green.

Back