BFG 8800 GT OC Fry's B&M for folks in Dallas

Gh()st

Limp Gawd
FYI...

Not necessarily a hot deal per say, but for folks in the immediate Dallas area looking for a 8800 GT, the Fry's B&M on Northwest Hwy has 8 BFG OC's in stock/sitting on the shelf. $279.99 (as of 11:30am today)

They also had 6 ATI 3850's (Think they were Diamond) sitting on the same shelf. $229 - $20 MIR = $209.

I checked the Fry's B&M in Plano ( Plano Parkway & 75), and they are currently OOS on 8800 GT's. Unsure of the Irving, and Arlington stores.

Strange that Fry's would have a decent deal on GPU's. I went to the one in Woodland Hills yesterday and they were sellin the 8800 GTS (non G92) for like $489.00. I always steer clear of Fry's when it comes to video cards.

Yeah Fry's B&M's are definitely hit or miss. the Austin Fry's never has high end or even new-release cards, their stock is always low end, overpriced crap. oh but they will sell you an 8800GTX for $650.

Strange that Fry's would have a decent deal on GPU's. I went to the one in Woodland Hills yesterday and they were sellin the 8800 GTS (non G92) for like $489.00. I always steer clear of Fry's when it comes to video cards.

I got my 8800GT SC from Frys for 230$.

230$ that cheap!

i am waiting almost a month and still got none.
every where is damn expensive
they taking too much profit hehehe

Got 2 @ Frys b&m Irving Tx second week they were out for 239.00. I didn't think they would have any. EVGAs model n801 which I can not find anywere. Stock 650 like the SC but not an SC?

The trick to V.cards a fry's is getting them when they are on sale. Normally black friday or there abouts. I think my past 3 cards have come that way. They don't have the ultra high end though, and when they do, yeah they are way over priced (I think I saw 700 for a GTX). Don't go there on a random tuesday expecting to find a GTX for 300 or something crazy. (or even 500)

Dont forget about the coupon from circuit city that gives you $40 off a sell of $200 dollars or more! Frys should match that coupon! I live in FT-Worth so i may go to Northwest Hwy and try it. Thx ghosttttttttttt! :cool:

Dont forget about the coupon from circuit city that gives you $40 off a sell of $200 dollars or more! Frys should match that coupon! I live in FT-Worth so i may go to Northwest Hwy and try it. Thx ghosttttttttttt! :cool:

;)

So, Fry's will match a CC coupon on an item that CC does not carry in stock at a local B&M (or even online)?

Back