BFG 8800 GT OC from Best Buy

BMWfreak

Limp Gawd
Hi all,
I though I would let those of you who don't already know. Best Buy is selling the BGF 8800 GT OC card for $279.
This weekend they have 10-12% off coupons with RewardsZone membership and if you sign up for special double points before 11am you get $10 in rewards certificates. Bottom line: the card costs you $265 after tax (in CA) and you get $10 for future purchases = $255.
I think this is a great deal. I just picked up one myself. Finding it was hard and only one store in LA has them in stock but I found it thanks to a helpful BB employee (imagine that).
The card barely fits in my system, but it runs everything I have installed absolutely maxed OUT !!! AND it runs on 400W PSU without a problem.
I hope some of you will be able to get this sweet deal.
DK
PS. This post is not meant to promote BB in any way, it is meant as pure and simple deal announcement.
EDIT:
I think my CPU (AMD Athlon 64 x2 4200+) is choking the card. I got 18fps average in Company of Heroes on DX10 settings all maxed out.
BMW M3 Challenge maxed out is also in the teens. BTW I play my games at 1680x1050.

The store by me had 2 in the beginnign of the week. Gone now, and i really wish i wouldve bought one.

Picked mine up friday at Best Buy. $246.39 (plus tax) after the 12% discount. A better deal than I could find ANYWHERE online... and I didn't have to wait for shipping.

Nice find, just got back from picking one up myself. They had to go back into the warehouse and get one fresh off the truck :)

I am happy it worked out for you guys. The coupons are goo till tomorrow so get on it people, this is the best deal out there on the 8800 GT. :)

Yea i picked one up from the store i work in the first day it came in. I had to dig in the warehouse for the box because someone left it back there after truck. But i got it.

I price checked the 8800GT at my store yesterday and price after discount was $223. Too bad we don't have any in stock!

For those in Canada looking to pick up a EVGA 8800 or a BFG 8800GT OC we have them in stock at FutureShop (at least the store I work in does).This is for anyone living in the Ontario area. If you don't see them on the shelf, just ask an employee, usually they have them in the back or it's upstocked somewhere. We had three BFG's today for $280 CND. ($210 for futureshop employees) sweet deal =P!! I'm still waiting to see if they get the EVGA 8800 SSC, if not I'll just get it from the evga website.

Back