BFG 7900GS OC $99.99 AR

good deal! i'm guessing bfg isn't using gt cores anymore, but hey, you never know

Any idea if this can be used with a BFG 7800GT OC for SLI configuration. Thanks.

can't sorry. not that i condone this, but, if your 7800gt were to "break" and need to be rma'ed, good chance you'd get some sort of 7900.

if you have a gs that has a gt core, you can flash up to gt and sli with another gt.

otherwise, if you have a gs and gt, you can flash down the gt to gs and sli the gs's.

The rebate form is for 7950 GT It's a typo most likely, but I would wait until they fix the error.

I ordered a BFG 7900GS from outpost.com a few weeks ago. Mines has the GT chip. I enabled the two disabled options in RivaTuner to enable the pipelines. I never did a before and after benchmark but my setup is stable.

The rebate form is for 7950 GT It's a typo most likely, but I would wait until they fix the error.
The rebate form also says it's only for $40 :confused: What are the chances they're going to give you a $50 rebate on a 7900GS when the form says $40 on a 7950GT :(

I ordered a BFG 7900GS from outpost.com a few weeks ago. Mines has the GT chip. I enabled the two disabled options in RivaTuner to enable the pipelines. I never did a before and after benchmark but my setup is stable.

sweet

Back