BF4 Premium @ greenmangaming.com $40

Just bought it, love you dude :)

Just make sure you copy the code properly (missed the "F")

Premium is NOT the base game. Just so people know.. Im sure people are buying premium right now thinking its the base game.... wrong!

but for those looking for premium yeah its a decent deal. Premium should have been included in the base game. Kind of a turn off for me..

Yeah that would really suck to buy this thinking it was the game. I figured this was common knowledge by now but it's good to clarify that I suppose.
Have fun guys !

Shame the coupon doesn't work on the actual game itself. :(

Winning

Thanks for the post ended getting BF4+premium for $88 total not bad considering some people got sucked in for $120

Nice. Hopefully between now and the second DLC it'll be even cheaper.

Picked this up yesterday after I saw the voucher on their site. Probably the best price on this until Black Friday at least.

I don't see the point of purchasing this so early... China Rising isn't out until next month.... :confused:

I don't see the point of purchasing this so early... China Rising isn't out until next month.... :confused:

My buddies have premium and they are leveling at about twice the rate as I was. I gotta catch back up now ! :)

Dang it. I am tempted but as it was said Black Friday is so close. I'm going to wait till then to get it. From what I've been reading there is a lot of bugs that its not yet worth paying 100+ for this game. Still... very tempting.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/jimquisition/8209-Reasons-To-Pass-On-Season-Passes

I'm just gonna leave this here. Season passes are total bullshit and seem a little predatory to me.

Overall I do agree with the rant that Season passes are just publishers milking more money out of the fans, in the case of Battlefield if you're a die hard fan there's usually enough value to warrant the purchase. The trick is just don't pay full retail for either the core game or the season pass.

I'd rather have it this way then some sort of micro-transaction based game where everything is just another $2, endlessly.

I bought this game for PS3 today and lord it's a POS. (POS as in how smooth the game ran, and how it looked.)

Gameplay is choppy, in fire fights the game just runs choppy and horrible. On top of that the graphics are literally PS2 graphics. Will be posting my copy for $40 on craigslist and buying this.

I bought this game for PS3 today and lord it's a POS. (POS as in how smooth the game ran, and how it looked.)

Gameplay is choppy, in fire fights the game just runs choppy and horrible. On top of that the graphics are literally PS2 graphics. Will be posting my copy for $40 on craigslist and buying this.

Keep in mind that this is not the actual game but a season pass for the DLC.

Keep in mind that this is not the actual game but a season pass for the DLC.

Fuhhhh didn't read it correctly.

Guess I will still be selling the PS3 one I bought and will wait for Black Friday.

Honestly what did you expect buying a game for a console on it's last leg. GL thinking that the PC version suffers from any fewer bugs.

My buddies have premium and they are leveling at about twice the rate as I was. I gotta catch back up now ! :)

Premium doesn't make you level faster (except for monthly battlepacks and double xp events). The first double xp weekend is the end of this month and only one battlepack is released per month (so an hour or two of +50% +100% xp a month).

ok im a dumass...where do you enter the coupon code...they had to give me store credit last time since it rang up before i could put in a code...can someone post a screenshot please?:confused:

ok im a dumass...where do you enter the coupon code...they had to give me store credit last time since it rang up before i could put in a code...can someone post a screenshot please?:confused:

Basket -> Login -> Rewards -> Address Details -> Trade-in Info -> Payment -> Confirmation

You go to basket, log in (click "check out") and you enter the code at the Rewards screen.

Just remember that the core game is going to be $30 (half-off) on Black Friday at GameStop:
468px-GamestopAdBlackFriday-01.jpg

Yes, even the PC version.

how long is the coupon good for...haven't pulled the trigger yet...but if it ends soon i will soon

Back