BF4 on sale for $ 20.66

This is how they rolled with BF3 as well....Base game, $20....Premium service, $40.

BF4+Premium should be $29.99 on Black Friday... I'll wait. Still having too much fun with BF3, and by then another patch should fix most remaining bugs....:cool:

good deal -- I'm still enjoying my BF4+premium, and I've had it since day one.

Yeah there were some bumps, but it's been smooth sailing for a while. Netcode fix + Mantle have been butter smooth and great for weeks at this point.

The only thing that's a valid complaint these days would be having to download 30 or 40GB worth of stuff. This game could cause kittens and $100 bills to fly out of your USB ports and there would still be a handful of people sitting around bitching about *something*

Does BF4 run less buggy than BF3? Even though BF3 has been out over a year, I find it buggy as all hell with that dam battlelog. Takes forever for to join matches and to load maps...

After such a bad experience with BF3 on PC, im thinking about just missing out on the eye candy of bf4 on pc and just getting bf4 for xbox one.

Does BF4 run less buggy than BF3? Even though BF3 has been out over a year, I find it buggy as all hell with that dam battlelog. Takes forever for to join matches and to load maps...

After such a bad experience with BF3 on PC, im thinking about just missing out on the eye candy of bf4 on pc and just getting bf4 for xbox one.

If you're having problems with BF3 then your problem isn't the game. Install it on an SSD for starters. Battlelog server joining works fine.

And to even consider playing this on Xbone and "aiming" with analog sticks, now there's a scary thought.

i'll gladly take that computer in your sig off your hands if you don't plan on using it.

If you're having problems with BF3 then your problem isn't the game. Install it on an SSD for starters. Battlelog server joining works fine.

And to even consider playing this on Xbone and "aiming" with analog sticks, now there's a scary thought.

I game a lot of the time while sitting on a couch and using a projector, so I usually use the xone controller with my PC anyway.

I guess i'll have to get a bigger ssd sooner or later to help cut down these load times...

i'll gladly take that computer in your sig off your hands if you don't plan on using it.

;) lol

good deal -- I'm still enjoying my BF4+premium, and I've had it since day one.

Yeah there were some bumps, but it's been smooth sailing for a while. Netcode fix + Mantle have been butter smooth and great for weeks at this point.

The only thing that's a valid complaint these days would be having to download 30 or 40GB worth of stuff. This game could cause kittens and $100 bills to fly out of your USB ports and there would still be a handful of people sitting around bitching about *something*

Who the fuck wants kittens flying out of their USB ports. Screw EA and their damn kittens. P.S. It is also down to $20.11 !!

Back