BF4 North American Version- $48 GMG

Hot if the game design wasn't so heavily dictated by the limitations of consoles(smaller maps, less intelligent gamplay, simplified vehicle controls, simplified infantry controls) and if DLC wasn't forced down our throats.

$80-100 game... no.

I went ahead and purchased. Got back into my origin account but it won't let me enter the password or pre download.
It does nothing when I enter the key. No errors just doesn't do anything

I went ahead and purchased. Got back into my origin account but it won't let me enter the password or pre download.
It does nothing when I enter the key. No errors just doesn't do anything

I had this issue.

Login to Origin in your browser.

Once in go to "My Account" and click "Redeem Product Code". My code was accepted in the browser and showed up in origin after a restart.

Your welcome fellas!
I will see you all on the battlefield.....3 Hours and counting for me!!!

I rebooted and tried again.
this time it worked.
well sort of.
Typical Origin it spent 2 hours upgrading. Then it reported that BF3 was upgraded.
WTF
I hate that Fing company

I just bought BF4 on GMG 5 minutes ago, will I receive my activation key tonight? On this page: https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/27858998-Battlefield-4-Preload

It says that the activation keys will be sent in two waves:

Friday 25th October - NA
Thursday 28th October (Confirmed) - EU

Will I have to wait until tomorrow to receive the game activation key since I "missed" the NA wave? I'd really like to preload tonight, and the key isn't on my GMG account page anywhere. Does anybody know?

I just bought BF4 on GMG 5 minutes ago, will I receive my activation key tonight? On this page: https://greenmangaming.zendesk.com/entries/27858998-Battlefield-4-Preload

It says that the activation keys will be sent in two waves:

Friday 25th October - NA
Thursday 28th October (Confirmed) - EU

Will I have to wait until tomorrow to receive the game activation key since I "missed" the NA wave? I'd really like to preload tonight, and the key isn't on my GMG account page anywhere. Does anybody know?

same here, still waiting (NA). confusing since there's no Thursday 28th of October

Anyone seen any deals on Premium? I know GMG had it like a week or two ago with $6 back or $8 GMG Credit. But seems that deal is gone.

I think I received my key on the confirmation page. I received an email 10 minutes later with the key, but I was already downloading it.

this is bullshit GMG account page says "No keys available for this game." after buying

Just bought it. 5 minutes before the 29th on the east coast.

Hopefully the AN94 can still do 1200RPM.

I bought mine from GMG at 10:30 CST and I am getting the same message about keys not being available.

I bought mine from GMG at 10:30 CST and I am getting the same message about keys not being available.

tempted to call my CC company and dispute it and get it straight from origin but I don't feel like paying that much

tempted to call my CC company and dispute it and get it straight from origin but I don't feel like paying that much

As long as I get the pre order bonuses I'm ok with waiting as the discount was nice, but if the key I eventually get doesn't count as a preorder key I'm going to be pissed.

did you get your key yet? nothing here yet

Nope, these guys are based in the UK so you won't be seeing your key until morning.

I hope my "pre-order" (it's already released where they are located) still gets the free DLC. I wouldn't have ordered it otherwise.

Just tried and the code 'works', but I keep getting an error when attempting to checkout. I've tried Discover, Mastercard, and my bank account using PayPal and GMG's own site. They must really not want to take my money. Oh well, I'll wait till another time.

So I assume if I buy this now I won't get the expansion for free?

No you will not

Best bet if you still want to the expac you will have to go to best buy and pick up a hard copy they usually have copies with the expansion but it will be full price.

Back