BF4 North American Version- $48 GMG

I paid $88 for BF4 and Premium few weeks ago at GMG. Not hot. (-;

FYI, thats a targeted code that won't work for everyone, so YMMV. It actually already made the rounds yesterday. Worked for me but not for a couple friends.

Last edited:
Worked and I'm in and got my key, cancelling my order from cdkeys.com.... lets see how long it takes to get my money back.....

Not a great price but decent. In for one.. Thanks!

Not a great price

That's absurd. Its one of the biggest title of the year not called Grand Theft Auto. We're lucky to be getting it for 20% off before its even launched. This is a game you play for the multiplayer, and will last you hundreds of hours of gameplay over the next couple years.

Absurd. Its probably the biggest title of the year not called Grand Theft Auto. We're lucky to be getting it for 20% off before its even launched.

I think its the standard price honestly. Every game on PC gets huge discounts before release and then its full price for a short while before going back on sale and tanking in price.

No, the standard price is $60. That's the price from Origin, that's the price for the 360/PS3/XBONE/PS4 versions. People have just gotten accustomed to sale prices before every game no matter what now and if they don't get it its "crap". Then there's a whole 'nuther subgroup of bottom feeders that think every game should be $5 and they're not touching it until it is. Trouble is if everyone felt that way, no games would get made, and we'd be stuck with console sewage. So I for one am pretty grateful to get any discount at all.

Regardless, this is a game that's worth many times the price due to the replay value, unless you're just a casual thats going to play the campaign, play a few rounds of multiplayer and never look at it again.

Last edited:
Cancelled my pre-order at Gaming Titans and got it here. Amazingly, it worked. First time I was able to successfully purchase something at GMG. Sent a friend my referral link, they opened it, created an account and pre-ordered BF4 as well.

Of course, the referral did not work and my $2 they that promise for referrals did not work. Which was part of the reason I cancelled at Gaming Titans as I was going to put the $2 towards Premium at a future date.

So I thought it would post that here if you're thinking of creating an account and using the referral function. It just doesn't work at the moment.

Thanks OP! I am in for this and cancelled with gamefly.

Got my key instantly and will be pre loading tomorrow!

damn, my card just got charged on amazon and I already preloaded. This is a good deal though, best deal out there.

I just plan on getting it from Gamestop for $30 on Black Friday. I don't think there'll be any problem with the PC version selling out since it's just a code. Do you think it will still come with the China Rising pack? I know when BF3 came out they were selling it with Back to Karkand in stores even though they weren't preorders.

I just plan on getting it from Gamestop for $30 on Black Friday. I don't think there'll be any problem with the PC version selling out since it's just a code. Do you think it will still come with the China Rising pack? I know when BF3 came out they were selling it with Back to Karkand in stores even though they weren't preorders.

Looks like China Rising is from Preorders only. Not sure if it's in the box though so if it is and they have preorder copies, you might get it.

I don't care much for it since I'm into infantry maps and not much time lately to play with family responsibilities so looks like I'll be waiting a bit.

FYI: i had to add and remove the game from my (edit: )CART several times before the code took

Last edited:

China Rising will still be included most likely, Karkand was still included in the regular version after release.

The biggest problem with waiting however on these kinds of big multiplayer online launches is you will be at a significant disadvantage compared to other players due to unlocks, squad bonuses etc the longer you wait.

what im going to laugh at is for the people waiting till black friday -- if the sale is only on the *HANDFUL* of physical copies they will have on hand.

If that's the case - I feel bad for anyone who has to get out and fight a mob just to save a few measly dollars. I got my BF4 for 48 dollars from gamefly, already got my key and preloaded. No risk of getting robbed/stabbed/shot by crazies on black friday.

what im going to laugh at is for the people waiting till black friday -- if the sale is only on the *HANDFUL* of physical copies they will have on hand.

If that's the case - I feel bad for anyone who has to get out and fight a mob just to save a few measly dollars. I got my BF4 for 48 dollars from gamefly, already got my key and preloaded. No risk of getting robbed/stabbed/shot by crazies on black friday.

I would not be surprised if you're right, that's why I bought it from GMG, there might be some cheaper deals around BF, but I doubt I would have saved more than $10, it's not worth waiting a month just to save $10 IMO, I liked the beta so I saw no reason to wait just to save a few bucks.

Thanks - jumped on this today.

$48 is not bad at all. Sure, it may be $10-20 cheaper in 1-2 months time but I'm way too impatient for that.

Code and others I have looked for on the net, do not work.

I was thinking about getting it on black friday too, but I don't think you get the China Rising pack.

I don't have BF3 and was going to get it, but then I thought, the cost of BF3+waiting for Black friday, might as well get BF4 now. You get some battlepacks too, which is a fine bonus.

Back