BF4 $20 or deluxe edition $25

Login services just went down when i was trying to get in. If they don't let me use the $10 off coupon oh well they lost a sale, oh well.

*Edit: They removed the login services out banner and I can get in now

if you can't get through using origin or the website...use battlelog and buy bf4 through there
that's how I got it to work

if you can't get through using origin or the website...use battlelog and buy bf4 through there
that's how I got it to work

Same here, no issues going through Battlelog. Looks like it's $59.99 but discount applies when you click to buy.

So no matter what email or code I use I get the same promo code for $10 off. Origins cart says it has expired or has already been used.

Oh well. Guess I'll get the walmart or Amazon deal when they drop.

I can't place an order, its grayed out. I fought with the 404's for like 45 minutes to get here. Holy shit, if my buddy wasn't begging me to get this game to play together I would never touch it in my entire life, what a POS.

Got my copy with the $10 code working. Finally a price i can go for

25 gig download...yikes! I don't think I'll be playing today lmao

Has anyone ever used "The Origin Great Game Guarantee" and gotten their money back?

So no matter what email or code I use I get the same promo code for $10 off. Origins cart says it has expired or has already been used.

Oh well. Guess I'll get the walmart or Amazon deal when they drop.

Clear your cookies or use private browsing

Woohooo!. Almost ordered this morning @ $29.99. Glad I waited.. Took a few tries as the site must be getting hammered. Ending up doing it through Origin.. Suhweeet!

Bro/Bro-ette, thanks a lot. I was waiting for this sale and surprisingly Origin had the best deal. Now to enjoy BF4 and NFS Rivals (yes, even with its flaws, I like it).

I think the coupon no longer works. I keep getting "Sorry, this code could not be redeemed." every time with a different code.

Code worked for Bf4 and then for others on premium. Woop! Thanks for the heads up.

I have 5 codes that can be redeemed on dpgamer (they come from McDonald's receipts)

first 5 to pm get them

- all gone, it's a bf4 christmas :)

Last edited:
Buys thousand dollar gfx card. Waits for BF4 to hit $20.

I think the coupon no longer works. I keep getting "Sorry, this code could not be redeemed." every time with a different code.

You have to go to the dpgamer website and redeem that code on the OP thread. Then it'll give you a unique code.

just in case this is your issue, you use the codes to get a new longer key code, so inputting
413M4D
4712M9
4912HA
48VU64
4979P3
497D79
into origin doesn't work. inputting it into dpgamer, then using the code they give you after, will maybe work 0.00001% of the time on origin store depending on the bandwidth lottery!
using battlelog (logging into bf3 game) increases your chances by 66%

Yeah, I'm entering the generated code from dpgamer through the Origin website and it doesn't seem to work. Haven't tried through the Origin client though since I'm at work :(

Yeah, I'm entering the generated code from dpgamer through the Origin website and it doesn't seem to work. Haven't tried through the Origin client though since I'm at work :(

yeah just threw it out there but didn't expect you to make that mistake. That really bites because I wasn't kidding about the statistics; very few got it through browser origin, way less through origin client. A lot of us have been getting it from battlelog.

Before the battlelog option became clear, I spent about 2 hours trying through client/browsers and if I could go back in time and pay $10 more to avoid this stress I would have easily...

I'm downloading BF3 again just to try and get it through there. I still can't use Origin or the web store, I get all the way through reviewing the order and I can't actually hit the purchase button, it just won't work.

EDIT: nope, won;t do it through battlelog either. alsikdjughalsikdufghalsidughadslfigkuhadedlofgiuhaerp[g9ui8qehar4 so frustrating.

If you having issues:
use chrome
use incognito mode to generate the code on dpgamers.com

Thanks OP

I managed to get on this. BF4 Delux no tax $24.99

I used chrome in incognito mode to generate the code on dpgamers.com

Thanks! Wasn't going to buy this, but what a deal. Went through fine.

You know, I was going to assume that I would be getting a copy of the game whenever I can get a non-reference cooling 290, but this deal was just a bit too good to pass up. I'm sure I can get away with fobbing off the key should I end up with a duplicate. :)

Thanks OP! :D

Back