BF3 Premium Download $25 on Amazon

I'm little pissed now, i paid 35 bucks one week ago because they didn't have it on sale anywhere and i had some time off to game with friends. I even had that 5 dollars off coupon, son of a ...

I have multiple $5 off... Wish they would stack I checked and I have almost $70 worth of $5 of credits on Amazon. I got it for myself but I'd like to grab it for my brother but have to wait till friday.

Anyone know how long this will be on sale for?

As soon as Amazon runs out of key they will post a new deal taking its place, that's what happen last year

11kwqch.png

Last edited:
I have not played bf3 in a while,but i did enjoy when it came out. but i have been waiting for this to go on sale, i was wondering if it's worth the $25? i have seen people have mix feeling's about the whole bf3 premium package.

I have multiple $5 off... Wish they would stack I checked and I have almost $70 worth of $5 of credits on Amazon. I got it for myself but I'd like to grab it for my brother but have to wait till friday.

can i get one of those $5 off please?

I have not played bf3 in a while,but i did enjoy when it came out. but i have been waiting for this to go on sale, i was wondering if it's worth the $25? i have seen people have mix feeling's about the whole bf3 premium package.

Worth it... The new game modes are fun although taken from other FPS games. (Gun game from Counter Strike for example)

But still they are fun.

Also as a note anyone with BF:premium it's double XP for the first week of January.

Was waiting for this! $20 woohoo!

I'm sure it's well worth $25 based on the hours I've spent playing regular/b2k

Thanks OP. I've already had ~200 hours of pure fun from vanilla & b2k. Let's just hope I can get the same enjoyment for the rest of the maps with this sweet deal.

Been waiting for this to go on sale! I'm really enjoying gunmaster on the CQ maps :)

Pretty good price. I picked it up.

I still cant believe that Bad Company 2 is $20.

So this just activates on origin right, I don't have to download something from amazon like it shows on the page?

So this just activates on origin right, I don't have to download something from amazon like it shows on the page?

The amazon downloads are just self contained installers anyways and would be not different than installing something off a DVD.

Serials are just all viewable on your account page on the website.

They do not use a closed client based system like other digital distributors.

All I did was purchase it. Once you get the confirmation there is a download link as well as a key only link. I copied my key, opened origin and added the key there. The downloader kicked off and within about an hour an a half I had the other 10gb's of maps.

I stopped playing BF3 many months ago but lately have been wanting to reinstall it. With this deal, I may just do that.

I almost jumped on this, but I fired up Bf3 again and it still doesn't like my PC. Disappointing since I am itching to play a shooter.

Was waiting for this to go on sale. Pissed me off that the premium code was selling for more than the premium edition game that included the premium service.

The early adopters were second class citizens.

/\ they always are. I got the game first day and bought the 1st expansion. Spent 70 bucks for both and ended up having to buy this as well.

Add me to the I haven't played in months but this will bring me back. Picked it up and played all day. Lots of fun. Thanks OP.

I think the Aftermath pack is great, and probably the most fun infantry maps in BF3 yet. I can't wait to see what Endgame brings us.

For those that have been saving Bing rewards, pick up a $5.00 card from Amazon... I redeemed points for one last night, received the email code this morning... I just checked, it's stacking with the $5 off deal... so total would be $14.99 with the current sale price...

I hate giving EA more money... but tempted. :confused:

went for it. $19.99 w/ the coupon for earlier amazon purchase. what the hell, why stop spending money on games now. :D

I got in for one. Thanks OP

I have not played BF3 yet. Any tips on getting in and playing for more that 30 seconds without being killed?! LOL I played BF2 for a while but...never really lasted very long with out dying...

Back