BF3 Dr Pepper FREE dog tags

I can redeem only one code per account, trying more gives me an error. I don't live in the US, otherwise I'd definitely buy a few Dr.Peppers...

if anyone wants codes let me know i have about 100 dr pepper bottles with the codes on them in my garage.

If you have that many, do you think I can get like 3 or 4 for my buddies?

If that's being too greedy, how about just one for my friend to get some skins.

Appreciate it.

PMed you, picked up the new Need For Speed and they have the same sorta deal.

If I could get a code that would be great.

Either way I think Im gonna go buy some Dr. Pepper. lol.

if anyone wants codes let me know i have about 100 dr pepper bottles with the codes on them in my garage.

Hello i'm french and Dr pepper don't sell in France, it's possible to have a Code to unlock the dog tag please, thanks.
excuse me for my poor english...

Cordialy ^^:rolleyes:

Last edited:
They don't work in the outside of the US (and CAN, I think). The code is only valid for the US store.

Last edited:
Could i have 5 or 6 codes please, I dont have access to Dr. Pepper. In advance thanks :D

I would happily take any extra BF3 codes.
I live in Canada, and the bottles around me don't have any BF3 codes.

(also i dont normally buy dr.pepper)

Thanks in advance.

Also a nice request if you have any extra dog tags. I can only find can's of DP in South Korea and no dog tags for me. TIA!

Hello i'm french and Dr pepper don't sell in France, it's possible to have a Code to unlock the dog tag please, thanks.
excuse me for my poor english...

I think I have dispersed all of my available codes :(

My work no longer has the promotional bottles in the cases so congrats to all those who I was able to help out.

*DISCLOSURE* You no longer can kill me in game. If I see your handle with a kitty dog tag I will find you :D

COuld somebody PLEASE send me a code. I really really want one. The Dr. Pepper skin looks so awesome. B.t.w sorry for a bit rubbish english but it's not my mother tongue.

If anyone has any more, I'd be willing to take some. I've received 2 from a friend since the current place I reside in does not happen to have any Dr. Pepper bottles with codes on the caps =/

Went to 7-11 today and saw no bottles. Guess they already stopped producing them. I need 3 more caps :/

Sorry guys and girls for refreshing old thread but maybe someone of you got still some caps from dr pepper with codes to bf3 and dont need them i would be pleased for some or even only 1 if someone could pm me with it thanks anyway and sorry if im asking for too much and for my english....have a nice day ;)

lol... they are charging like $2.99 on the official BF3 site for these dog tags now!

ahahah, what a bunch of suckers... people are actually buying them thinking its something cool and new.... only little do they know, people have had them since day 1 for FREE. LOLOL

Back