BF3 Dr Pepper FREE dog tags

Free Code Address:

YOU Technology Brand Services, Inc.
Dr Pepper/EA Games Code request
701 Gateway Blvd., Suite 101
South San Francisco, CA 94080

3. FREE CODES: Mail in a self-addressed, stamped envelope (Vermont residents may omit return postage) to the Free Code Address. Requests must be received by the Free Code Request Deadline. Each mail-in request must be mailed separately. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Free Codes will be mailed to you in the self-addressed envelope you enclosed.

It does not say one per house so you can send in as many as you want I believe

You can't do anything with them, but you can personalize your dogtag so when someone knifes you they get to see how purty it is.

Those are actually some pretty cool dogtags. I'm gonna have to get a few bottles of Dr Pepper and get myself the skins, 6 wolves tag, and bad kitty. I don't like drinking that much pop but gotta do what I gotta do for the dedication to the game you know this is some real stuff.

Hmmm. I was expecting the tags to be some lame advertisement, but they're actually pretty cool.

I got all their tags and the cammo (PC), but I still prefer the Alienware one with the teeth.

What can you do with dog tags?

In exchange for giving Dr.Pepper your name/address/phone/email to be sold and resold for marketing purposes you also have the privilege of advertising Dr. Pepper in the game for free, under the guise of "dogtags are cool bro."

And naturally EA/DICE get an advertisement fee because these damn things are really just in-game banner ads. Brilliant considering the sheep factor I'm seeing with every new "dogtag promotion" being posted in various forums.

I want the "roar" tag but I don't drink dr. pepper... :(, and it seems silly to spend a dollar to send in an SASE to them to have sent back (postage+envelopes) :p.

I want the "roar" tag but I don't drink dr. pepper... :(, and it seems silly to spend a dollar to send in an SASE to them to have sent back (postage+envelopes) :p.
Ha when ever I see deals like this I'm always so tempted to just crack open a bunch bottle at the store and photograph the tops.

can someone list the codes under the bottle cap?

this way we can try to find a pattern for them

well the real question is where we we get free dr pepper?

It isnt really free if we have to buy something for them

also mail cost stamps

Unlocked 2 tags today, one with my code, a second from a co-workers who doesnt game at all.

I have all the BF3 bonuses, so here's a code you can have. First come first serve: 90EK WTBY TBHP

Anyone else have any codes that they can PM, before I head out to the store? :)

Does anyone know anything about the time frame of this give away?

I was doing some reading and it seems like they were releasing codes before the release of bf3 so I was wondering if the promotion is still actually going on with newer bottles of Dr. Pepper or if I have to find a place with older bottles that still have the promo codes.

Good morning everyone,

i really do hope that anyone can help me out with this little issue. first to my person :
im 24 and a soldier stationed at the ramstein air base in k town, germany. and here comes my problem : i cant get any dr pepper codes, since they dont have it here in germany. so, if anyone has a code still left he doesnt need, and could pm that to me, i would be very grateful!

give my regards to all you ppl out there!

Here you guys go. First come, first serve....

3F0L HVBA NEZB

BBFH HVBT 9WGG

All used up --------^

:eek: PM me codes if anyone has some! I haven't picked up any Dr Pepper but I will return some codes. If anyone needs Coca-cola codes, I have a HUGE bag full of those caps for trade for some of these!

If anyone has an extra 1 or 2 codes could you pm them to me please? I have searched all my local stores and the Dr. Pepper here does not have the promo.

Ty in advance!

I have searched all my local stores and the Dr. Pepper here does not have the promo.
I was having this problem to when I was only checking regular Dr. Pepper. I have had more luck finding Diet Dr. Pepper that still had BF3 codes. I assume they started this promotion a while ago and we're just finding out about it now that they have less of these promo bottles out.

Hello guys :)

I live in switzerland and I'd really wanna get one of these dr pepper dogtags but since I have no friends in the us and also can't get any dr pepper products here in switzerland I am unable to get one of these really nice dogtags. So if anyone of you guys over there would be so kind and send me a code as pm I'd be really happy and appreciate that. :)

btw. sorry if there are some spelling mistakes.. my english isn't perfect ;)

Do you guys think if I send a large envelope with 12 self-addressed, stamped envelopes that they'd send me 12 codes? It seems like a good idea.

Do you guys think if I send a large envelope with 12 self-addressed, stamped envelopes that they'd send me 12 codes? It seems like a good idea.

There's only 5 or 6 unlocks from the promotion. You guys should just look around your jobs and see if anyone has them and ask if you can have their cap for the code.

if anyone has a spare code they are not going to use PM me please. Thanks... Not a fan of DR.Pepper drinks....... :(

So I went to the store got a dr pepper picked up one code. Went back the next day and they didn't have any EA marked dr pepper left, just normal ones? If anyone has any codes to PM me I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm still on the look out for the soda I don't drink. If I come across any I'll buy up and post some too.

Back