BF3 Alienware Dog tag free (limited quantity)

limitedaccess

Supreme [H]ardness
Free BF3 dog tag if you signup at alienware arena (free).

http://www.alienwarearena.com/

Alienware arena also has other game DLC giveaways and other contests.

edit: Just to explain what this is, in case some people are confused.

Battlefield 3 has dog tags as a "deco" type item which are displayed in certain situations. You can choose a design to use for your dog tag. This is a free virtual dog tag design, not a real dog tag that they mail to you.

This for the PC version, not sure if it works for other version.

Dog tag design looks like a set of clenched teeth. No alienware branding at all.

Last edited:
Got it, but now I think I just signed up for a "virtual" dog tag... thought it was a cool BF3 dogtag FOR REAL

awww

The design is actually pretty neat if some people are still thinking about it (not sure if any are left). It is just a set of clinched teeth. There is no alienware branding at all on the dog tag, so you aren't a walking advertisement.

The site actually also seems to have giveaways for other games and runs some contests.

Got it, but now I think I just signed up for a "virtual" dog tag... thought it was a cool BF3 dogtag FOR REAL

awww

yeah, me too..
Being that its a virtual dogtag, that is activated by a key, im assuming this is for 360?

No it is for the PC. Alienware is a PC company after all. Also I just assume with this site people would have thought it was for the PC version.

Although maybe it works for the 360? I don't know.

For those that might be confused. BF3 has dog tags, which are displayed in certain situations in game (such as getting knifed). You can choose a dog tag design to use.

yeah, me too..
Being that its a virtual dogtag, that is activated by a key, im assuming this is for 360?

I DID see that it says PC only..... I might use this, but I doubt it.

It said there was over 7,000 keys left though, so I don't feel greedy for not reading more into it (page was kind of cluttery and annoying so I just got to the juicy details :D)

awww

Man, that would have been awesome if you could have bought a special edition of BF3 and gotten a personalized dog tag collectible.

thanks snagged a key, there were like 9100 left when I got mine about 3 min ago.

thanks for the heads. I got one. And i have all the Dr. Pepper ones. I'm feeling like a virtual hoarder hahahaha.

Back