BF3 64 person server - need help filling - free admin

v6maro

[H]ard|Gawd
So, my buddies and I have a 64 player conquest server that we pre-paid 1yr for. We are all pretty busy so it's hard for us to keep the server filled & active. We're looking for someone that wouldn't mind wearing our tag (ipD), and recruiting players to the server and trying to keep it busy. You'll get rcon in doing so. Anyone interested?

It's a Chicago, dedicated core, high cpu, branzone server.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf...pD-Chicago-HARDCORE-Fast-Spawn-24-7-Conquest/

Thanks

Good luck finding someone. There are already [H] community servers that need help being filled.

Yeah I mean, I don't mind him asking at Hardforum..just ask in the PC Gaming section, not the hardgaming section...especially if you want someone wearing your tag :)

Not meaning to be rude...I understand why you asked in here...just saying you actually might get a better response from people also...and I will be adding your server to my favorites :)

Not meaning to be rude...I understand why you asked in here...just saying you actually might get a better response from people also...and I will be adding your server to my favorites :)

Thanks, we appreciate it. I'll try on the BL forums as well.

Back