bf2142 Flash drive free with BF2142 purchuse @ Amazon...

andru said:
Yeah, but the major selling point of it was that it was dogtag-like or something like that.

I think BB, EB, and others were giving these away if you pre-ordered. BF2's free headset was much better. :)

true but still you can get bf2142 for 39 bucks and free shipping and the free thumb drive.. i would rather spend that than 29 at crap ass best buy on black friday/saturday

i have no interest in BF2142 because of the demo, but I clicked the link anyways....

it gets 2 out of 5 stars from 106 votes.... thats kinda sad...

The Demo suckass the full game runs way better
runs better than bf2
anyways i got bf2142 for 25 bucks bb bf deals

Not to thread crap, but A) it's a 64MB flash drive with useless files, which means it's good for pretty much nothing, B) you can't even fit a patch for the game on that thing let alone anything else, and C) until EA fixes the problems with unbelievable Titan lag and rank tracking among so many other issues, the game ain't worth the resale value of the flash drive. Two patches so far that really didn't fix a thing. Anyone who has played it understands EA was more interested in getting the cash instead of putting out a quality product.

well given that you cant buy the game anywhere else for less than 44.99 plus shipping ( ebay doesnt count) 39.99 with not tax(idaho), free shipping and a free dogtag style flash drive is a pretty good deal if you are looking at getting this game. whether or not you like the game is your problem.

EvilTwinSkippy said:
Not to thread crap, but A) it's a 64MB flash drive with useless files, which means it's good for pretty much nothing, B) you can't even fit a patch for the game on that thing let alone anything else, and C) until EA fixes the problems with unbelievable Titan lag and rank tracking among so many other issues, the game ain't worth the resale value of the flash drive. Two patches so far that really didn't fix a thing. Anyone who has played it understands EA was more interested in getting the cash instead of putting out a quality product.
They DID fix the titan lack and ranking stuff, didn't they? The last patches fixed the titan lag, at least.. or do you mean lag while fighting on there or something? I don't know what you're talking about yet..

I bought it at Best buy on black friday for $25. The only things i liked about it were the quicker load times and no crashing, other than that i thought it sucked; already sold it for $30. ;)

2 out of 365 when it has been at 25 bucks. try buying it now for that. so the black friday deal is worthless now and from what i have found, this amazon deal is the best.

xsoulbrothax said:
They DID fix the titan lack and ranking stuff, didn't they? The last patches fixed the titan lag, at least.. or do you mean lag while fighting on there or something? I don't know what you're talking about yet..

So they said. Haven't had issues with ranking lately, but as far as Titan goes, when fighting on it I've been in slideshow mode a few too many times to believe that they fixed the issues. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun game and I haven't noticed any real problems in conquest mode, but I made the mistake of paying 50 bucks to preorder a game that wasn't really ready for distribution and IMHO still needs some work. But hey, for 30 bucks give it a shot.

I made the mistake of paying 50 bucks to preorder a game that wasn't really ready for distribution and IMHO still needs some work. But hey, for 30 bucks give it a shot.

my thoughts exactly...

Back