BF2

dose anyone know the date when BF2 comes out all i know is it is set to ship in Q3 i was told

JUNE. It was posted at ve3d.com this morning in a minor note about Dices release schedule.

The game won't be released until June 21st. That's the official date lited on SOME EA sites.

Tiny said:
Forget the game...when is the demo coming!?

I'm guessing after E3 if a demo is going to be released before the game is released.

I bet my left and right nut they wont make that date cause summer is the worst time to release a game due to the nice weather and everyone wanting to be outside more.
Mark my words.

For me that is the best time to release games. Summer doesn't exactly treat me favorably here is Phoenix.

anyone remember the good times we had with the BF1942 demo? i hope BF2 will be the same! :D

geeze said:
For me that is the best time to release games. Summer doesn't exactly treat me favorably here is Phoenix.

Yeah I was in Phoenix 2 years ago visiting my aunt. Man its hot over there.

Summer is a good time to release games for me also. Mainly because when im not working, my friends are working, so im stuck doing nothing. So I mainly play games. When ever I get the chance though, I go out.

coffee33 said:
I bet my left and right nut they wont make that date cause summer is the worst time to release a game due to the nice weather and everyone wanting to be outside more.
Mark my words.

but some of the biggest release in history have been summer time :)

Most Blizzard titles: Diablo1+2, WarCraft3
Doom3
BattleField1942

and many more

Labrador said:
but some of the biggest release in history have been summer time :)

Most Blizzard titles: Diablo1+2, WarCraft3
Doom3
BattleField1942

and many more
True.
Do you guys know the average gaming is now 25+? I read that lastnight in a uk gaming mag...now I don't feel so bad being 30 and gaming every now and again hehe.

The Demo will be out after E3.

The Summer is the BEST time to release a game. More time for teens to play the games while on recess during the late hours of the night, or early hours in the morning.

Back