BF2 Tweak Guide Released!

Anybody know how to make BF2 not use the "My Documents" folder? I keep my os partition
for only os stuff.

-domo

the movie tweak works wonders for ppl under 2gb , noticed my page file size was cut in 1/2 after i did it

I recommend everyone do atleast the EA and Dice movie tweak. I did all of them and now I dont have to wait for the damn movies to load.

Although I would like to point out how bad the menus really are. I did the tweak which gets rid of the "movie" behind the main menus (the overhead view of the battlfield when your choosing a server). They are still just as glitchy.

EA and Dice need to really clean up thier act.

You'll want to note the removing of cached files and defragmentation of the "BF2" folder in My Docs to speed up loading times. It helps!

It's bump time. He "updated" the tweak guide to include BF2's latest patch, 1.01. Enjoy!

bump...just bought this game earlier tonight, gonna try out the some of these tweaks. Also noticed the guide was updated for the 1.02 patch. Thanks for the great find!

Silvano

Bump again. Folks old and new to BF2 should read this baby. It's updated with the 1.02 info, as well. Enjoy!

I can't access that site from work so maybe one of you guys can answer this. Is there any way to disable the audio tips? I know they stop playing once you go through all of them, but for some reason it has reset on me about 3 times now and I have to listen to them all over again. :mad:

Genocidal[v2] said:
I can't access that site from work so maybe one of you guys can answer this. Is there any way to disable the audio tips? I know they stop playing once you go through all of them, but for some reason it has reset on me about 3 times now and I have to listen to them all over again. :mad:

I don't think there is. It's not mentioned in the tweak guide and I've seen other posters ask the same question. You have to live with it until you "run out of new encounters". :mad:

Back