BF2 Still Beta at Best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumbLock

Limp Gawd
bf2_wait.jpg

Please feel free to link to this image.

Whats the point of this thread?
We have all played it, and we can all see some bugs.

HOWEVER

BF2 will not go away anytime soon. There will be numerous fixs and add-ons for a long time to come just like any game such as CS:S.

If you dont like it, dont play it. Very simple.

Some of those complaints are just lack of server moderation and immature players. Which is in any game.

Maybe there is something wrong with these peoples computers?? I havent had any graphical problems since the first patch and some new video card drivers.

Matter of fact, I play on my laptop on an wireless 802.11g connection and dont have any problems, other than the slow load. Its only a 1.6 Pentium M with 512mb ram and a 64mb X300.

I guess little imperfections don't bother me as much as you guys.

I can't really tell anything wrong with BF2. The menu takes a while when you push esc in game, big deal.

I've been having fun with the game since June, and will continue to.

I want to start a petition aimed at getting the BF2 naysayers to shut the heck up already. No not really, because they don't work. But crap I don't know why people would want to make PC games anymore with there smaller market share, and the damn near incessant whining. Sheesh.... I wish these people would just go play something else, but they whine instead because they probably, like me, think it's the best damn multiplayer shooter bar-none.

Guess what? I have more problems with Counter Strike! When a game doesn't work it's very infuriating, I been there. I'm whining because Fable and Lost Coast are unplayable for me. When it seems there is like "complaining recruitment" going on, it just seems downright silly.

This is not flame bait. This is a public service announcement.

I WANT this to be awesome, but am I the only person who ever clicked on the 'Play Now' button?

Wat the [H]ell is he talking about??? This is one of the best mp game out rite now...maybe you just have a shitty pc that cant handle bf2 so you complain.

Carbon_Le said:
Wat the [H]ell is he talking about??? This is one of the best mp game out rite now...maybe you just have a shitty pc that cant handle bf2 so you complain.

QFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back