BF2:MC in my hands.

/337

Limp Gawd
Wow this game rocks, look forward to it! :D

bf23ez.jpg

BITCH! :( i have to wait till tuesday, ive played the demo more then any other game i own for the system and ive recieved all the sniper awards

I'm going to play like crazy to get ahead of the competition. :cool:

/337 said:
I'm going to play like crazy to get ahead of the competition. :cool:
you ruined my easter, burn in hell :(

....im just kidding, but not really.*goes off to play the demo more*

paranoia4422 said:
you ruined my easter, burn in hell :(

....im just kidding, but not really.*goes off to play the demo more*
Don't worry about it, right now theres only germans on live yelling.
:(

/337 said:
Don't worry about it, right now theres only germans on live yelling.
:(
lmao ahahaha how do the germans have it

people are fucking morons though, they think the land mines marked by the red things will harm them, THEY NEED TO MAKE IT SO TEAMATES CANT SHOOT FRIENDLY MINES it really pisses me off(or mabey im a moron)

but can you answer me this, if you set it to inverted do you need to repeatly change it every match or does it save in the full version?

Circuitbreaker8 said:
According to reviews, you're right. :p

And your 360 looks like its smoking a fat e-blunt :D
Thats just because its a rehash of the xbox1 version, which i never played but i love this one and it appears that it improved upon the PC's visuals, however you will never get into massive battles in this one as its capped at 24players and the demo is capped at 16 with usually only 10-12 players in your game.

paranoia4422 said:
Thats just because its a rehash of the xbox1 version, which i never played but i love this one and it appears that it improved upon the PC's visuals, however you will never get into massive battles in this one as its capped at 24players and the demo is capped at 16 with usually only 10-12 players in your game.

Nah, the graphics aren't better....atleast from what i've seen. Looks much better on my comp from the screens i've seen. But you're right, it is just a straight Xbox port, so you can't really expect much in terms of graphics.

Circuitbreaker8 said:
Nah, the graphics aren't better....atleast from what i've seen. Looks much better on my comp from the screens i've seen. But you're right, it is just a straight Xbox port, so you can't really expect much in terms of graphics.
there arent any good screens for it...just download the demo and then judge, if anything the weapons models are atleast better then PC's

Played the demo :rolleyes: The pc version IMO is way better I just don’t like the controls on the 360

paranoia4422 said:
lmao ahahaha how do the germans have it

people are fucking morons though, they think the land mines marked by the red things will harm them, THEY NEED TO MAKE IT SO TEAMATES CANT SHOOT FRIENDLY MINES it really pisses me off(or mabey im a moron)

but can you answer me this, if you set it to inverted do you need to repeatly change it every match or does it save in the full version?
Really, in the pc version they think you get points for hitting friendly mines....

so much hate towards the 360 version :( i like it better then my BF2 and 6800gt

i guess im alone*crys in a corner*

Back