BF2 Lag after v1.30

Brucelee

Gawd
Are you getting Lag also? from this peice of crap patch? OR am I the only one.. it's driving me crazy

I've played on a couple servers and the only ones that I noticed any lag on was from BFG Gaming - but I normally don't play on 64 player servers, most are 32 or less so that "might" have something to do with it.
Are you seeing lag everywhere? There's always been the occasional "hiccup" (every game has that, welcome to the internet). It's almost like the server is trying to catch up to itself of something.

Peace,
Tim

I haven't noticed too much lag mostly just on BFG Rotation in the later part of the day. My main 1.3 problem is an insane amount of crashes to the desktop.

I haven't been getting any real lag.

I played on the BFG server last night and it seemed ok until it restarted (or crashed).

I was playing with the USI guys last night, and we did get a few spurts of lag.

Kinda comes in waves.

mainly allota crashes to desktop, i do get lag, but thats cause my phnelines were seriousely staticy, which cause a high ping. but since that was fixed ping went rom 200-400 to 100 to 130. Getting cable next week, and getitng off that DSL so ope it will drop my latency even more. hopefull the 40 to 70 range muahahahahahah

I have no lag at all but like a few others have said, just a bunch of CTD's.

I have they do another little patch before before AF on Tuesday. I will go nuts if I am crashing to desktop while trying to play the insane new booster....... :D

List o' things (TM) I've noticed first hand after Patch 1.3:

1. Version number is broken. Don't listen to it.
2. Vehicle drops, durr.
3. Crash to desktop every now and then, most often whilst loading, but also during round.
4. Red Tag bug...teammates will show up as enemies. Leads to a lot of dumb TKs and punishes.
5. Not too much lag trouble. Just the usual.

Back