BF2 [H]Clan Meeting Saturday, 7/9 @ 8pm PST!

WhyYouLoveMe

Supreme [H]ardness
The first clan meeting of the BF2 [H] group will now come to order!

From ludachaz...

"Ok, the first clan meeting will be on Saturday, July 9th at 8PM Pacific Time. We
shall discuss a range of topics such as practice, servers, roles,
money, shared server with NME (www.killtek.com) and other cool useless
things. We shall meet in the groups chatroom. Be there please. If I
get my graphics card by then (it's in the mail) then we can all play a
game after the meeting, if not then you can play without me."

Go to http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/HardBattlefieldClan to sign up, add a database record, post messages and vote in the polls.

Let's get it rollin', baby!

We also have a new mascot
dog.jpg

Have you guys running the Yahoo website been coordinating with the guys over at #hardmilitary? I may be wrong but it seems both groups aren't working together and rather have their own plans?

Oh... I had thought the BF2 clan would be a part of hardmilitary... or do those guys like to have their clan mates as jack of all games? I dunno... been able to find some hardmilitary guys to play with but the other chat room is empty or the people sitting there are in both, and likewise finding there action on the hardmilitary. Oh well, whatever, guess I was confused. So long as the group has momentum even if split where there are actually people playing... then I suppose both would co-exist. You know they are using the [H] tag and all that though no? Bleh... I dunno, maybe one massive group would be cool. 2 Servers!.. one for the really good guys the other for guys like me... lol. :)

The real Hard|Military has been around since the Wake Island demo come out for BF1942. We started out the same way as this clan here did by just having open recruitment open to members of the forum. However, after the first practice/match everyone lost interest and we ended up with 10-15 fulltime members. The rest were eventually dropped. We then merged in the leftovers from Mayhem Military...

The Hard|Military is/was the same as this clan, but a bit more organized and focuesd on the clan. We all got together in person for the first time last Quakecon and had a blast.

The website is www.hardmilitary.net in which I just got put back up today. Very low on content and the original members haven't signed up for the site yet. However, I would imagine that once they do so they would be willing to accept anyone that is going to take the game seriously...

Yea, if the 2 are separate then there's something seriously wrong. When you want to play with [H], just go into #hardmilitary and there's a good chance you'll find several people who will go find a server with you and we go in vent and all. It's great. No reason to split up into 2 groups when hardmilitary already has a server ready to purchas and the memberbase who idles the channel and plays from time to time is great.

Would it be alright if I joined you guys? I don't have a clan/group atm, I really dont care about my score so that in affect makes for a huge amount of kills. I killmyself , usually takes like 4 or more enemies with me. If I really want to be serious I can do pretty well, let me know.

Due to recent events I can't boast that anymore, but believe me, I've taken down a UH60 Crammed with people via Ramp + Jeep w. C4 all over it, in midair I jumped out and detnated killing myself along with the passengers and the uh60 that held "+4".

RailGunRiz said:
Due to recent events I can't boast that anymore, but believe me, I've taken down a UH60 Crammed with people via Ramp + Jeep w. C4 all over it, in midair I jumped out and detnated killing myself along with the passengers and the uh60 that held "+4".

Well today I took your advice and ran up to a flag we were trying to take. (You know, when a whole team keeps spawning at the flag and everyone on your team keeps running in and getting killed) Well I ran in and 3 guys opened up on me but I managed to throw a c4 and detonate it taking me and the 3 guys w/ me. Boo-Ya

Curious.. whats does one have to do to get envolved in the [H] BF2 clan? :) Just stated playing.. gawd.. very nice

at the moment you have to nothing, just sign up and your approved. Know that later we are ALL gonna start pitching in 3-4 dollars monthly for a server, VOIP server, so be ready for that

RailGunRiz said:

It would be appropriate for you to be only on the MEC team, if you take my meaning. :D

So are people gonna go check out that hardmilitary server to play on soon? I'm currently playing as Jeff_Lebowski. I'm gonna go check the server out tonight. Give me a shout if you go too.

I'm the Dude said:
So are people gonna go check out that hardmilitary server to play on soon? I'm currently playing as Jeff_Lebowski. I'm gonna go check the server out tonight. Give me a shout if you go too.
FYI - If you are talking about the IP that is on the www.hardmilitary.net website that is actually the TXGF 64 player server. It's a good and fun server, located in Austin Texas, but it's not ranked.... I was just using their IP to test the script with until the Hard|Military gets our server sometime next week.

Yes if you're on the MEC (Middle Eastern Coalition or "Jihads") You have an excuse to Crimson jihad your plane/jeep/tank/c4 into the enemy.

[H]|M Dazz said:
FYI - If you are talking about the IP that is on the www.hardmilitary.net website that is actually the TXGF 64 player server. It's a good and fun server, located in Austin Texas, but it's not ranked.... I was just using their IP to test the script with until the Hard|Military gets our server sometime next week.

Aaaah. Well thanks for the info.

Yea like 2 ppl showed up, guess the 35 or so that registered on website don't care

actually, many more showed up after you left - your post was 5 minutes after the meeting time, quit crapping our attempts to make a separate clan - thats all you did when you came in the chat room

no crapping at all. I waited a few minutes and nobody seemed to show, so I had other things to do. Update us who weren't there on what was discussed?

I didn't make it. I was asked to go see Fantastic 4 with some friends. Real life before internet life. Anyway, went in now and there's 6 or so people but no one chattin. Must be playing. :)

So was anything really hashed out? I left to try the test server at hardmilitary. Didn't connect. SO went onto some ranked servers and did some commanding. Several nice wins I had. NEver thought I'd like real time strategy, but when the units are live people makes it more interesting! :p I love zooming in and watching the artillery victims fly into the air.

You can zoom in? oh shit! I'll have to try that!

I'm only the commander when no one else is 5 minutes into the game, but I don't have the first clue on strategy... so I just give people UAVs and do some artys

Well just remember to 1. scan 2. arty 3. drop UAV's 4. drop supplies. :D

Anyway, also you can select multiple squads to send orders to by holding down shift or alt, forget which.

Yeah zooming in is good because if you really want to place arty accurately, you need to see where their dudes are actually at. I do order arty without doing it, but with less accuracy I'm sure.

Back