BF1 Hacks , game isnt out yet LULZ

Wait a second, these idiots are already cheating using the beta? WTF is wrong. I HATE CHEATERS THEY SHOULD DIE

Wait a second, these idiots are already cheating using the beta? WTF is wrong. I HATE CHEATERS THEY SHOULD DIE

If you google BF1 hacks, you will be greeted with an infinite amount of results returned of cheat providers supporting the game.

Also PB may be broken as shit but I hope they have dedicated servers where server admins and moderators can easily ban players through offline console mode.

No real server support, no community or server-hosted admins, no give-a-damn by the developer, all equals hackers before the game is even released. Just don't buy this shit.

No real server support, no community or server-hosted admins, no give-a-damn by the developer, all equals hackers before the game is even released. Just don't buy this shit.

Nope. Public servers have no admin tools. You can rent private servers directly from EA.

Yeah but they removed pro con and have been vague as to what private servers can change.

Watching that video I just don't understand how this is fun? I mean to hack. How is that fun or rewarding at all? It makes no sense. And on top of that, why risk getting permanently banned? This is one good thing I can say about consoles is that they don't have to worry about bullshit like hacking.

Watching that video I just don't understand how this is fun? I mean to hack. How is that fun or rewarding at all? It makes no sense. And on top of that, why risk getting permanently banned? This is one good thing I can say about consoles is that they don't have to worry about bullshit like hacking.

Not sure if serious.jpg

Same as every other BF title. And they'll never fix it. But yay you get another piece of spyware on your computer to try to combat it (punkbuster).

Doesn't surprise me, there's always going to be shitbird hacking/glitching cheaters in Battlefield

They don't care about getting permanently banned, they always find a way around the bans.

When I was playing the beta, I would constantly see console messages of Fairfight has banned this player etc etc.

The in-game FF messages are a global ticker; not what's happening on your server at that particular moment.

Well the game *has* been released technically speaking, and the botters have nothing to do with the absence of a "community" (whatever that means) or rent-a-server. The hacks would be present even with third party GSP's already renting servers.

This is one good thing I can say about consoles is that they don't have to worry about bullshit like hacking.
Wow. You are pretty fucking naive if you believe consoles are immune to this.

I can keep going. There is a never ending supply of those kinds of videos. These are the kinds of people that deserve to be cunt punted repeatedly. I hate that I even have to link to videos to these chucklefucks to prove my point, but you obviously are deficient when it comes to using google.

Last edited:
I think I'm more upset about the fact that CS:GO has been out for YEARS and there are still hackers and their hitreg is straight GARBAGE

They fixed there hitboxes about a month ago. Improved a lot now. Any miss hit rego is a problem with the 64 tick servers or server/client side lag/latency issues.

Hackers different story. The amount or hackers in cs go increases every year figurative number vs %.

I think people have a naive opinion towards hacking especially regarding detection.

There is a direct financial incentive for game companies to implement effective DRM whereas there is none for cracking groups to actually defeat DRM, yet how effective has that battle been? By contrast for hacking the scenario is reversed, the financial incentive is on the side of the hack developers.

Then there is the notion that actively admined servers as as solution to hacking. Pro/competitive players and streamers who are under a lot of third person scrutiny have been caught hacking (including streamers accidentally accessing hack menus while the stream is running. There was large VAC ban wave in the TF2 competitive scene when VAC finally managed to detect the hack being used, do you think those players who were not being spectated? There is no way basically amateur casual admins given a few minutes of spectating can detect anything other than egregious cheating and without any false positives. What people don't seem to realize is the majority of people are not cheating blatantly running around with 360 degree aim botting, they are just doing it give themselves an edge to seem better, and there is basically no way you can spectate that.

In the hands of a pro player yeh maybe hard to spectate that but cheats in the hands of an amateur player very easy to detect.

It isn't just pro's which go undetected. Streamers have gone undetected (not pro level ones). The TF2 ban wave hit multiple competitive levels not just the highest "pro" one.

I don't think people realize how capable a lot of hacks are. For example just in terms of an "aimbot" the common perception is likely something that will both auto track and fire for you, but how many are aware they can be trigger only? There is so much other automation that can be done as well. Or any number of other variations that make it difficult to detect. You don't need a full on wall hack, something just like a radar, how would you detect that? How about removing recoil (or other player view disruptions) client side? There is a lot of subtle assistance options available in full on hacks.

What people are really mostly referring to are people using hacks to grief and disrupt, and not those actually cheating as an assistance to appear better.

Back in the day one of the simplest "hacks" that was used as an advantage was just model/texture replacements (before games even had that basic check) to play on the advantage of higher contrast in terms of visual response.

Ok, so there are some real issues. Yesterday was a day where I could not go into any server of any game kind and not see a *lot* of complaints.. well past it being "some whiners getting their asses kicked"....and even I saw some things with my own eyes that I thought were suspect.

A damned shame. Typically why I'm pretty laid back and casual about a lot of these online games.

This is the other side of this, a lot of this is going to be subjective judgement calls. Show the same evidence to different players and they won't even agree whether or not a person is hacking. So why would some "amateur" server admin actually make the accurate call? At the end all you will really catch is a few blatant ones along with some false positives.

The only advantage really is instant relief from clear griefers.

Then you add in seeing how you died and you wonder how some stuff happens. I cannot even remember which game it was a few years back but I was in a match getting rolled. Watched some of the deaths and knew something was up. How is could someone running the other way jump, who never saw me, turn around in mid-air and pluck me before I can even hip fire? Stuff like that made me think I should just stick to PvZ Garden Warfare with my son.

Back