BF:V problem

flat4

[H]ard|Gawd
i got battlefeild a few weeks ago and just installed it tonight and when i start it the EA games intro is all choppy like really bad infact u cant even watch it. all my specs are in my info if that helps. i restarted to see if that what it was. can anyone help me maybe i did something wrong

Try using newer video drivers.Some people have had issues regarding older ones.There are newer ones then the ones on the BFV cd. :)

i just installed new drivers from nvidia and the ones on the cd are older.

i jsut reinstalled the game and reinstalled the video drivers. i can play UT2k04 with no problem. coem on guys no one can help me?

What programs do you have running in background?.try turning off all unneeded programs{especially antivirus} and try running it.Unfortunately sometimes there is no magical answer. :(

i finaly played the game. but the intro movies are still messed up and laggy when i play the game its fine no problems so far. but the intro is pissing me off i had to wait liek 5 min just to play.

I don't know my nVidia cards that well being an ATI guy, but how old is that card?

You might also need some more memory...

its less then a year old. i mean i can play the game fine but the intro vids are all choppy. on the recomended specs it says u need 256mb so i d otn think i need more memeory

Edit the shortcut to the game and add +restart 1

No more intro videos.

nevermind i figured it out. thats alot for those who have helped me

Back