BF-BC2 - Post your vital statistics...

This is playing mainly rush with a group of 3 other people, so I have an advantage over people playing with all randoms.

Also I love the blackhawk in this game, went 55 and 5 last night on the rush map in the jungle i think its Valpresio(sp?) the key is to have the pilot fly like a drunk person noone can hit you.

Last edited:

yeah the states seem to be a bit behind. when I quit last night @ 11 PM EST I was rank 12 with @ 20 DT.

Just unlocked the M60 with 4x site and advanced Medic pack :D

I've been pretty much playing all the classes when necessary. ie what the map/squad needs so most of the classes are @ the same level. Looking forward to magnum slugs and Body armor :D

jamphat.png

How the hell is your Win/Loss record so damn good!?

Because I'm so damn good, baby. HOHOHO

It's going downhill rapidly since most of the servers I'm available to connect to are French, and it's a scientific fact that French people cannot play any game competently. It's a phenomenon myself and many others have observed over almost a decade of gaming. They're incredible at saying "merde", standing in doorways staring at the floor, and running and crouching in front of you as you're firing and getting themselves team-killed killed, though.

Last edited:
Atleast now I don't feel so bad about my K:D Ration looking at my W:L record. I have some crapy luck getting on winning teams needless to say...lol but I am still having a blast with the game.

Izzeren.png

wow i think i have to stop playing the game now... just to keep those stats!

totally random lol.

Because I'm so damn good, baby. HOHOHO

It's going downhill rapidly since most of the servers I'm available to connect to are French, and it's a scientific fact that French people cannot play any game competently. It's a phenomenon myself and many others have observed over almost a decade of gaming. They're incredible at saying "merde", standing in doorways staring at the floor, and running and crouching in front of you as you're firing and getting themselves team-killed killed, though.
do they retreat/surrender when the firing starts too? :D

do they retreat/surrender when the firing starts too? :D

OH, YOU

No, what happens when the firing starts is they face away from it and then backpedal towards it, getting stuck on boxes and rocks until they fall over and die. Even more collossaly disabled.

hmm for some reason I can't get mine to load with the error of "Sorry, we could not find your stats. This doesn't necessarily mean an error on your part, the EA statistics servers are screwed up right now so you might just have to try again later."

Would it be the _ in my name?

Edit: So yeah after 5-10 tries it loaded...

Last edited:
Wow I suck! I get spawn raped a lot. I'd like to know how a sniper in that damn lighthouse can take multiple hits from my m60 and never die?! :mad:

I've been playing as the Engineer class, but I used to only play Medic on BF2. I'm still trying to figure out which class I fit into. I anticipate my stats to increase significantly once I find my "spot."

Last edited:
Back