Beware The Perils Of 'Oculus Face'

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you thought motion sickness and headaches were the worst part about using a VR headset, you obviously haven't heard of Oculus Face or Rift Rash yet. At least when you are playing normal games you can step away from the keyboard and no one will know you were just murdering aliens a few short minutes ago.

They're doing it wrong... doesn't need to be that tight

Obviously wearing it way too tight... I've never seen this with my gear VR...

Disappointed. Thought this was going to be people with broken noses after walking into a wall, or tripping over something and eating carpet.

Quick solution would be to wear a balaclava.
No doubt this will bring a new industry.

Yeah.... ok, um, my pillow does similar things to my face every night. Is that a design flaw? what a crock

With pillowface you have some time to bathe and get ready before you meet people.
You can easily get caught unawares with facerift during the day.

Also, what kind of prehistoric rocks are you sleeping on?
My pillows dont do that!

With pillowface you have some time to bathe and get ready before you meet people.
You can easily get caught unawares with facerift during the day.

Also, what kind of prehistoric rocks are you sleeping on?
My pillows dont do that!

Its more the pillow CASE than the actual pillow. My pillow is amazing.

Cool, I was just messing :)
Everyones different anyway.
There are those that blister or suffer effective burns when their skin is touched.
The variety in between that and non markable skin has to be wide.

Cool, I was just messing :)
Everyones different anyway.
There are those that blister or suffer effective burns when their skin is touched.
The variety in between that and non markable skin has to be wide.
Ha, me too. I would love to see a serious pillow conversation on [H]ardOCP for pure humour.

Ha, me too. I would love to see a serious pillow conversation on [H]ardOCP for pure humour.
Careful, we could come out in a case of [Pillow]OCP !!
We have a reputation to uphold, none of those pillow fights.

These retards should go skiing. "Omg look at these goggle marks on my face, lets call it ski face lolol!" Fucking hilarious.

... At least when you are playing normal games you can step away from the keyboard and no one will know you were just murdering aliens a few short minutes ago.

Actually, the edge of my old computer desk used to put deep indentations in my wrists. My friend saw them once and thought I was suicidal because they looked like scars. I've since gotten a wrist rest and the indentations went away, along with all the sympathetic looks.

Wow.. Im reading and responding to this... Wow and i figured those little lines were a given... I most be stupid... The lines look like its from a nice confortable product. I dont think those will itch when going away... Its not like PPE digging in your face or anything close like that.

Back